Twenty Questions

This is more fluff but it has Michael angst. This is similar to the OG Universe except it's modern times, and they're not dead - they being Charlie, Henry, Elizabeth, William and Michael. Also the ages and relationship statuses. Also Mrs. Afton does DEFINITELY NOT exist.

Charlie is 15, so is Elizabeth. They are both dating - different people. Charlie is dating Jack - NOT THAT ONE PERSON IN THE ONE FNAF FAN GAME THAT YOU PLAY AS - a noice enbie she met at school. Elizabeth is dating Clara who she met while at the store with Charlie.

Michael is 17. He is Asexual. He isn't dating anyone or is attracted to anyone. His bestie is Vanny (not Mask Girl/The New Female Killer Of FNAF).

Vanny is 17, and she is A L S O Asexual.

William is 35 and Henry is 36. They are very much dating, and Charlie and Elizabeth are to thank for it. Charlie and Elizabeth decided to set their fathers up on a date because they both knew they liked each other.

This Contains: rape mention, murder mention, and attempted suicide mention.

Time: 23:59

Location: Henry + William's Room

Perspective: Henry's

I rested my head on William's chest, tired. Even being in the presence of William made me calm, calm and... another emotion... or sense... William gave a small laugh - that heart melting, warm laugh. 'How're you so adorable, Hen?' He murmured.

'H-huh?' I looked up at him. 'I am not cute!' I exclaimed, sitting up and glaring at him.

'Are you sure about that?' He smiled.

'Yeah!' I folded my arms across my chest.

Perspective: William's

I looked at Henry - at his outfit. He was wearing one of my oversized shirts and shorts, both a soft, off-white. 'Well you're wrong.' I laughed, pulling him down next to me by the hips.

'H-hey!' He exclaimed.

'Hmm?' I messed with his fluffy, ginger hair. He shifted to get out of bed but I wrapped my arms around him and stopped him.

'I need to get a drink!' He said.

'Mm.' I shifted and rested my chin on his shoulder.

'William...' He sighed.

'It's midnight.' I said. 'You can get a drink later.' I lifted my head and pulled him onto my lap.

'W-William!' He yelped.

'What.' I grumbled.

'I'm thirsty as hell - let me get a drink!' He struggled against my grip.

'No.' I muttered, fiddling with his hair once more.

'I'm not gonna win, am I?' He sighed.

'Nope.' I smiled.

Perspective: Henry's

I didn't mind that much, well - I did. I think. I honestly was just too tired and comfortable to move anymore. 'I love you.' I murmured, leaning against William.

'Love you too, little mouse.' He murmured into my ear.

'Ehm - I feel like we're interrupting something.' Michael said from the doorway, holding his phone and Vanny right next to him.

'Uhm...'

Perspective: William's

Henry moved beside me, flustered. 'You're not - '

'Ehm - anyways.' Vanny snatched Michael's phone and walked over. 'You two are gonna play Twenty Questions whether you like it or not.' She said.

'Okay...?' I said, taking the phone from her.

'We're playing as well because why not.' She said, shrugging.

'I never agreed to play-' Michael broke off as Vanny gave him a massive death glare.

'You are playing.'

'Okay - I forgot I don't have a choice.' He sat down beside Vanny.

'Yep.' She smiled. 'Now, first question! "Cheated on someone". I've never had a relationship, so I can't.' She shrugged.

'Same here.' Michael said.

'Never.' I said. Henry stayed silent for a moment. 'Henry?' I nudged him.

'Once...' He murmured. Vanny raised an eyebrow.

'On purpose?' She asked. He was silent. 'Mkay, personal topic. Sorry.' She said. 'Next question. "Had sex". Never. Ever.'

'Had, so has Henry.' I said, looking over at Henry. I looked at Michael, who's expression had became dark.

'Once.' Michael muttered.

'...' Silence filled the room.

'Third question.' Vanny broke the silence. ' "Committed" - okay. Skipping that one. Dark topic. Okay, never mind. "Committed murder." This is the least darkest question in this list for some reason.'

'Yes.' Michael said blankly.

'Knew that.' Vanny said. 'Never.'

'...No.' I lied.

'Never.' Henry shook his head.

'Next one... "Been raped" JESUS CHRIST - WHY IS THERE SO MANY GOD DAMN DARK QUESTIONS. But, no.' She said.

'...Yes...' Michael muttered then got up and went out the door.

'Michael - !' Vanny got up and chased after him. Me and Henry got up as well.

Perspective: Michael's

I locked the door as soon as I ran inside. Why did I answer that question... It would have been better if I hadn't. Then I wouldn't be in this mess...

Perspective: Henry's

I tried to open the door. 'MICHAEL!' I yelled. 'OPEN THE DOOR! PLEASE!' I began to shake. Vanny moved me away from the door and tried to open the door.

'MICHAEL!'

Perspective: William's

I took a deep breath and quickly nudged everyone away from the door.

(777 Words)

I have no idea how to write this. :) So - bye. Let your imagination run wild. Maybe Michael died, maybe he didn't. That's up to Y O U.