Broken Morals

Thing came up with morality and ex. (I'm using two now.) So I think I know what to do for this piece. Henry is William's ex, the bottom, and William is the top. Henry is the flirty one and William is just an easily flustered being. :> They both are owners of Freddy Fazbear's, and exes. They still have feelings for each other, stronger than when they were together. Charlie is the only child William killed after his divorce + loosing all his children apart from Michael.

Time: 19:15

Location: Back Room of Fazbear's Family Diner

Perspective: Henry's

I got up from the chair, yawning. The Diner had been closed for hours, and I had to get back home for Char... right, she's dead. I sat back down to work. William's desk was next to mine, the chair vacant. William always spent time with Foxy nowadays, thinking probably about how he could have treated his children better- and prevented Noah and Elizabeth's deaths. I spent my days working on the animatronics to hide my guilt for not watching Charlie. I looked up at the door and saw William coming in. 'Someone's finally here. First time in months.'

'Whatever...' He sat down and bent over his desk, his hair and clothing a mess.

'Damn, you need to fix yourself.' I got up and dragged him out of the chair and fixed his hairstyle. 'You can do your clothes yourself. You need to take care of yourself, ya know~?' I leant against the wall, winking. He stayed silent as he gave me a glare. 'Why so mad~?'

'There's such a thing as privacy, you know.' He snapped, turning to face me.

'And~?' I smirked.

'S-stop that!' He turned a light red.

'What do I get in return~?' I stepped a little closer to him, staring into his eyes.

'Mm-' He paused to think and turned a deeper shade of crimson as I edged closer.

'Hmm?' I stopped a few inches from him, still staring into those cold blue eyes. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer, giving in. I was surprised. It was only joke flirting, well... I thought it was. Now I wasn't so sure I was joking.

Perspective: William's

Whilst our tongues fought for dominance, I saw his eyes widen. I broke the kiss briefly. His eyes stared deeply into mine and then closed. I broke it and stared at him. 'Why'd ya stop~?' Henry purred, loosening my tie. I began to unbutton his shirt enough so I could bite his neck. He let out a small moan, letting go of my tie. 

Perspective: Henry's

I fell to the floor and brang William down with me, my fingers caught in his shirt's collar. I winced with pain as I hit the hard floor, and struggled for breath. William kissed me, pulling down my pants. I sat up, breaking the kiss. 'Loosing breath, are you~?' William placed a hand on my chest, grinning.

'Not my fault I fell to the floor.' I panted, freeing my fingers from his collar.

'Heh.' He got up, then pulled me up.

'Hm~?' He spun me around and then inserted his member, causing me to moan. My eyes rolled back at the 30th thrust, and I bit back a loud scream.

'Go on~' He whispered, biting along my spine. I relaxed and screamed. 

Perspective: William's

Thank gods the walls are soundproof. I thought as Henry screamed my name. If it worked for Charlie when I killed her it'll work for someone I'm fucking. I nipped his ear. 'W-William~~!' He moaned, stiff. I got up and pulled him with me, looking him up and down. He was shaking madly, clearly exhausted. 

'You need to rest, same as me.' I laughed slightly.

(617 words)

This ends this oneshot. And man I am- ohoh. Tissues here- -->