That Week {1}

This is a furry universe because why not. Lol. What animals they are will be revealed.

Also, this is not a smut part- so move on if ya want that.

William is divorced, and he did not kill kids, he and Lydia (Mrs. Afton / Miss Schmidt) had one kid, who was stillborn. His appearance is also different to my other books, same as Henry's. He is 29.

Henry is not divorced, Charlie is still his daughter, Charlie's mother just left her on Henry after they broke up. He is 30.

Charlie is a teenager, 14 to be exact. Charlie is a lesbian, and is dating Vanessa. She grew up being raised by her biological father, Henry, and William. She knows her mother abandoned her.

Vanessa is Charlie's girlfriend, and is 14. Her backstory is unknown apart from her father and mother committing suicide when she was 7 and her uncle, Liam, taking her in.

Liam is Vanessa's uncle (as said above), and is 29. His story is also unknown minus taking in Vanessa when he was 22.

Location: Afton Mansion (Henry, William and Charlie's "house")

Time: 5:00

Perspective: William's

I groaned at the loud banging sound. Is it too much to ask for breakfast in this house?! YES. I thought, getting up. The house fell silent as I walked onto the last step. 'Heyy dad..' Charlie said.

'Mind telling me, why the FUCK you all felt the need to get up at FIVE IN THE FUCKING MORNING to cause such a racket?!' I yelled.

'Well...' Charlie said, then trailed off.

'Go on. Or do I have to ground you.' I hissed.

'Ehm...' She shifted, at least- I think she did.

'Well then. Is Henry down here.' I folded my arms, pissed off.

'Erm, no...?' She lied.

'Oh my fucking god, you're a terrible liar. Which room is he in.' I clenched my fists.

'I'm here...' He said, apparently a few metres away from the stairs.

Perspective: Henry's

Aah. I fucked up. I thought as William came around from the stairs. 'Mind telling me, why the FUCK you let Charlie make this racket? ESPECIALLY AFTER I HAD TO WORK A NIGHTSHIFT.'

'Uhmm-' I tried to think of an excuse that was good enough for William.

'Well.' He said. 'Tell me before I fucking drag you back up to bed by your fucking ears.'

'Well- we were bored- and-' I screamed inside, knowing he'd be in a worse mood than the one he's already in.

'So that is it? You made a loud noise just because you were bored?' He growled.

'Erm... yep...' I winced.

'For fuck sakes Henry!' He sighed. 'We are not teenagers anymore! We are adults with our own child to take care of- we can't do this shit anymore!' He exclaimed. I stayed silent- I knew he was right but I missed the old times me and him had together... Doing stuff like this with Charlie was the closest thing to those times. 'I know you miss the old times, so do I! But I have a job to do and sometimes I have to stay up all night doing that job. When that happens, you can not be doing stuff like this! Fuck! I am scolding you like a fucking child! Do you see how childish the way you were acting is now?'

'I think he does- Dad-' Charlie said, wincing.

'I'll hear it from him, thank you very much.' He said, turning his head to her direction.

'Babe-' I began, then broke off as I realised it was the wrong choice to call him that while he was mad.

'No. You fucking aren't calling me that anymore.' He said, his head snapping to me.

'Right... William. I realise now...' I felt so stupid now. William relaxed.

'Now- I need some tea or sleep. Whatever you guys are gonna let me get.' He sighed.

'Ehm- I'm going to sleep.' I said, going up the stairs.

'Yeah- same here.' Charlie vanished around the corner.

Perspective: William's

I sighed, and followed Henry up the stairs. God damnit... I shouldn't lose my temper so easily like that... But it's not really my fault either.... you know what, who am I kidding? It's obviously my fucking fault. Everything is, really. I thought, sighing.

'You alright, hon'?' Henry asked as soon as I entered our room.

'First- don't call me that please. Second, I guess...' I said, falling next to him on our bed.

'You do know, if there's anything wrong, you can tell me - right?' He said, looking at me.

'Yeah...' I yawned, shutting my eyes. I cuddled up into him, happy to know he was there for me.

'Sorry for waking you up.' He murmured, fiddling with my hair.

'It's fine...' I yawned again, and opened an eye. 'Now shut up, I need my 12 hours of sleep.' I grumbled, shutting my open eye. I could tell he was going to speak but decided against it.

Time: 12:00

I opened my eyes, and grumbled. 'It's so fucking cold.' I shivered and looked at Henry.

'What do you expect me to do? Change the tempera- oh...' He facepalmed. 'Right.' He got up and walked out of the room. I laughed inside. Idiot... I smiled, and sat up- yawning.

'Man, for a spider you act like a cat.' I laughed. 'Idiotic.'

'Hey!' He exclaimed, walking in.

'It's true though.' I said.

'You slandered your own kind.' Henry grinned.

'Oh shi-' I burst out laughing.

Perspective: Charlie's

'What in the name of Jesus have I walked in on-' I said, staring from the door.

'I- Afternoon Charlie.' Papa said, whilst Dad was wheezing for breath.

'Is- is Dad okay- I'm genuinely worried now.' I stared at Dad from the door- yawning.

'Yeah- he is- bye-' Papa shooed me out and shut the door.

'That was rather rude.' I looked around for who said that. There was nobody around. I shook it off, passing it as myself thinking.

(940 Words)

Soon it's Christmas! I'm working on a Christmas story right now that I'll be working on only in Decembers and uploading the parts on Christmas Day.