[*Cool Title Name Here*]

In this AU, William didn't die in the springlock suit, instead - the spirits saw it as a chance to be forever free and they left him alone. Charlie left a message for William to give Henry, that she'd watch over them from Heaven.

They don't strike me as the -

Shut up, POVer.

I'm the POVer -

SHUT UP, INFOER

S o -

Shut. Anyways:

William got it in the form of a note and he left it in Henry's desk at the FNAF 1 Location because Henry was going to go there that afternoon, as he told William - he needed a ride there. William and Henry begin to talk for ages in the office after Henry found the note. Then they got off topic 👀. . . That's where we begin.

Time: 13:42

Location: Office, FNAF 1

Perspective: Henry's

I laughed slightly. 'Gods. That was random.'
'Hey - stop laughing at my suffering from Karens!' He groaned.
'Suffering or not, it's funny.' I grinned. He shot me a glare and rolled his chair closer to me.
'You're a little rat, you know that - right.' William said, poking me with his finger.
'I thought you were the rat.' I chuckled as he gave me an mock outraged look.
'I am not a rat, thank you very much.'
'I thought you were, though?'
'Listen, doll,' - his chair moved closer to mine as I turned pink - 'you may need some new brains.'
'Git.' I shot at him. He laughed and lent closer to me.
'Love, you need better insults.' I felt the heat rush to my cheeks and I buried my face in my hands, not wanting him to see. But he obviously knew. Hiding it just made it more obvious. He chuckled and moved my hands down. 'Cute.'
'H-huh?!' I moved my chair back. 'C-can you not g-get so close, t-though . . . ?'
'Sure, love.' He kicked his chair back to his desk and crossed his leg over the other.

(325 Words)

I need my imagination back, lol.