That Week {3}

This is two days after the second part and Charlie is gone with Vanessa and Liam on vacation in Portugal. For the rest of the week. For five days. So this shall be nice.

Time: 9:35

Location: Henry + William's bedroom, Afton Mansion

Perspective: William's 

I yawned, opening my eyes. I stretched and sat up slowly. Henry probably made breakfast for once. My noise twitched as I smelt pancakes. Yup. I got out of bed and stumbled slightly. Fucking hell. Ow. I winced, getting out of the bedroom and to the dining room.

Location: Dining Room, Afton Mansion

Perspective: Henry's

I turned, hearing footsteps, to see William. 'You're up.' I smiled.

'I smelt food.' He murmured.

'Good morning to you too.' I laughed, passing him a plate of pancakes. He flopped down onto a chair and took a whole pancake a with his fingers and ate it. The entire fucking thing.

'JESUS FUCKING -'

'Profanity!' He exclaimed, looking at me.

'YOU UNHINGED YOUR JAW - ARE YOU OKAY -'

'I am. And I did not unhinge my jaw. Jesus Christ.'

'Alrighty.' I sat down next to him. 'You look tired.' I smirked.

'Because we fucked for multiple hours, last night, jerk.' He snapped.

'Oh really~ I forgot~'

'You really didn't.'

'Yep.' I grinned.

'You're a big dickhead.'

'Not sure about the "head" part, but the dick is true~'

'I walked into that.' He sighed.

'Yeah, yeah. You did.' I laughed.

'Whatever. I'm going back to bed.' He got up and stumbled then fell onto his knees. I laughed and got up. I crouched beside him as he muttered something.

'You alright there?' I chuckled.

'Help me up, you dumb spider.' He snapped. I got up and pulled him with me. 'Thank you.'

'No problem, Darling~' He stuck his tongue out. 'You better put that tongue back in, Will~~'

'Make me.' He said. I smirked and kissed him. His eyes widened and he shut his eyes. I broke it and he opened his eyes and avoided my gaze.

'I did make you, didn't I?' I chuckled, leading him to our bedroom.

Location: Henry + William's Bedroom, Afton Mansion

'W-Well . . . y-yeah.' He stammered. I let go of his arm and sat down. William yelped as he fell next to me. 'Dick!'

'Well~~'

'Not that!' He screeched. I laughed and lay next to him.

'Relax, Kitty.'

'Stop.' He muttered. 'Just stop it.'

'Well, last night - you didn't want me to stop~~' I purred. He turned extremely red and slowly sat up.

'Dick.' He snapped.

'Kitty~ do you really want it~' I burst out laughing as he glared at me.

'Shut up.' He rolled onto me, ears flat against his head.

'Sorry, Kitty.' I said, kissing his forehead.

'Didn't I just say to shut up?' He stared at me, lifting his ears. I yawned, shutting my eyes and falling asleep.

Perspective: William's

Alrighty - I moved off him and slipped out of the room.

Time: 10:23

Perspective: Henry's

I sat up, bored. Imma  find  Kitty. I got up and looked around. Where in the name of hell is he, anyways? I thought, walking out the room.

(485 Words)

Thank you for reading this trash. I'm going to take a break for a while, "please" understand! :)