Demon And His Demons

S o- this is after the kid killings. William doesn't have a wife (cannonly), and still obsesses over Henry (cannon) in his journals. Henry found out after seeing some blood on the Spring Bonnie suit (he cleaned it off because he didn't want William to be caught), and is just "mildly" horrified. (Take away "mildly".) William knows Henry knows and it's driving him mad - will Henry tell the police, does Henry hate him, etcetera.

Oh yeah, William was abused in his youth, so he was a little on the edge of insanity. Elizabeth and Norman (C.C)'s deaths drove him right over it - wayyyyy over the edge. But he takes care of Michael now, after two years of neglecting him. Michael doesn't understand it but he forgives his father for neglecting him.

OH - Fredbear's didn't close down too.

Time: 16:57

Location: Backstage, Fredbear's Family Diner

Perspective: Henry's

I looked at Spring Bonnie and Spring Freddy, both of them were powered off and stationary - stood next to each other. Guess I should fix up their springlocks. They also need another paint job. . . damn those shits. Why can't parents teach their shits respect? I clenched my fists, going outside to get to the shed.

Perspective: William's

I watched Henry walk out, then followed him out. I eventually reached the shed and opened the door for Henry, winking at him. 'William, can you just not.' Henry sighed, walking into the shack.
'Sorry, love.' I said. 'On a less informal note, are you okay?' I raised an eyebrow, knowing the answer.
'Y-yeah, I'm alright, William.' He nodded, sorting through the supplies. I walked in and crouched beside him.
'What're you looking for?' He turned his head to look at me.
'Paint and a wrench - more specifically, the paint we used for Spring Bonnie and Spring Freddy.' He turned back to the shelves and got up. I ran my gaze along the bottom shelf and took a can of paint off it. I stood up and read the label.
'Got the paint.' I said.
'Where the fuck is a wrench in this place.' He muttered.
'You used it earlier this morning for Spring Bonnie before I had to preform, and I don't think you put it back here.' I said.
'Fuck, I didn't.' He groaned, ruffling his hair.
'Can you stop messing your hair, you look better with it neat.' I said, smoothing his hair with a hand. He turned a light shade of pink and walked to the door. He tried the handle. 'Is there something wrong?' I asked, noticing his panicked expression.
'The door is locked.' He stepped back as I went to the door to try and open it. I attempted.
'Are you - ?!' I groaned. 'Fucking hell.'
'Do you have a spare key?'
'No. Otherwise I'd've used it, Hen!' I exclaimed.
'Right, sorry.' He said quietly, sitting down in a corner.

Perspective: Henry's

We're only going to get out if we - a., have a spare key, b., a worker finds us, c., die. (THAT WENT DARK QUICKLY -)( Oh shut up, Sock.) (Ri -) (Shut.) I noticed William. Was he . . . panicking? Panicking about what? About Michael? He sat down in an opposite corner and began to breathe slowly, probably trying to calm himself down. I got up and walked to him, then stooped down. He looked at me, trying to act calm. 'W-what do you need, Hen?' I stayed silent and hugged him. He was shaking, despite his attempt to act calm. 'H-huh -'

'Relax, William . . .' I murmured softly. He hugged me back, tightly - may I add.
'B-but why . . . ?' He whispered. 'I killed -' He broke off.
'Charlie, I know . . .' I stopped hugging William and looked at him. 'I wouldn't expect a human on the edge of insanity not to go insane after his children die.' His eyes filled with tears and he cuddled up into me. I wrapped an arm around him.

Perspective: William's

I'm sorry . . . I thought, trying to stop myself from trembling chaotically. It's my fault. It all is. . . I sobbed.

(681 Words)

I am back from my break! Enjoy this soft William and soft Henry while I work up more motivation.