Nine At Night

So - Henry is divorced and so is William. Henry's ex-wife is called Silvia and William's ex-wife is named Ella. Michael and Elizabeth exist - as twins, and Charlie does as well.  William and Ella divorced recently. Henry and Silvia divorced a year ago.
Charlie, Michael and Elizabeth are all 14.

Huehue.

Henry, Ella and William are 34. Silvia is 33.

And this is another furry AU like the 'That Week' story. Henry is a cat, William is a wolf, Silvia is a gecko and Ella is a dog. (A bitch. :p) Michael and Elizabeth are coyotes whilst Charlie is a cat.

There are no hard feelings between any of the ex-couples, as Ella and Silvia ended up dating and Henry and William have feelings for each other - but they don't know it yet. For some stupid reason.

Ella and Silvia have custody for the kids and yada yada yada. :/

Ella and Silvia also are just screaming in **Notice You Like Each other** whenever there is gAy vibes between Henry and William, it is k i l l i n g them.

Time: 22:34

Location: William's House

Perspective: Henry's

Henry:

I hadn't quite understand why William had called me at 9 that night, but I still went. And boy - that was fucking confusing. The time - I mean - not -

William:

Shut up, idiot. ANYWAYS, let the story carry on.

I glanced at William beside me on the sofa. Is he asleep? I thought, then shrugged. I moved closer and hugged him tightly, not noticing him moving slightly.

Henry:
I was so gay and I didn't even realise it -

William:
Shut up.

Perspective: William's

I opened and eye and looked at Henry hugging me with his eyes shut. I smiled softly, snuggling into him and shutting my eye - feeling the heat begin to rush to my cheeks gradually. I gradually drifted into the realm of sleep.

Time: 00:26

Perspective: Henry's

I turned a light shade of pink as I opened my eyes. I forgot I was at William's . . . I glanced at William cuddled up into my chest, sleeping soundly. Cute - wait - what am I thinking? We're business partners! Wait - what does that have to do with anything - I was so deep in thought I didn't notice William stirring. 'Hen?' I yelped, then just stared at William as I realised I had yelped. 'You alright?' He laughed.

'Uhm - yeah -' I felt the heat rush to my cheeks as he lay on my lap, looking up at me.

'You're a little red, you okay?' He raised an eyebrow. He sounded like he was genuinely asking and teasing me at the same time.

'Y-yeah.' I glanced at the walls, shifting. William stayed silent, slightly worrying me.

Perspective: William's