That Week {4}

Time: 10:33

Location: Lounge, Afton Household

Perspective: William's

I winced. Fucking hell. I looked at the palm of my hand. How the hell did I even get a whole fucking BURN there. Well - considering the fact I fell onto the stove, yeah. It got there because I fell onto the lit stove. I groaned, facepalming. 'OW! Shit.' I moved my hand away. 'When the hell did I even fall onto a lit stove - John, I need better memory.' I sighed. I turned around as I heard Henry coming and put my hand behind my back. 'Hi, Hen.'
'What's behind you?' He asked, raising an eyebrow.
'Funny story . . .' I showed him the palm of my hand that was behind my back.
'What the fuck - ?! How - never mind.' He grabbed my wrist (the left one, NOT the burnt one -) (Shut up. Really.) (S o r r y - ) (SERIOUSLY?!) and dragged me into the kitchen to the sink.

Location: Kitchen, Afton Household

'Just put your burnt hand under the cold water.' He said, turning on the tap.
'But -'
'Come on - would you rather be in pain, or cured of a burn?' He pointed out.
'Free but -' He grabbed my wrist and positioned my burnt palm under the freezing water. I squirmed, my ears flattening.
'It isn't that bad, Will.' He chuckled. I glared at him.
'It's cold and wet!' I cauterwauled.
'It's cold water - of course it's going to be wet!' He laughed. I whined and squirmed, trying to break free of his grip. 'Okay, stop moving - Will.' His grip tightened.
'Ow - fine.' I muttered, glaring at him.
'This is literally for your own health, Will.' He sighed.
'Whatever.'
'Okay. Keep your fucking hand under the water while I look for petroleum jelly.' He said, letting go and walking out of my line of sight.
'What's petroleum jelly - ?'
'I - petroleum jelly is literally to help you with your burn, kitty.'
'Can you not call me that - just once -' I moved my hand away from the water and looked at the burn.
'Alrighty - anyways, you need to remember to put it on the burn two to three times a day.' He sighed.
'Isn't that Vaseline -' I stared at the tub he had placed down.
'Yes, it's 100% petroleum jelly.' He sighed, facepalming.
'You confuse me.'

(387 Words)

Thanks for reading this T R A S H.