Being Alone In An Alleyway With Someone - What Could Go Wrong

This is after the FNAF Six fire, and Henry is near to his house. Off we go.

Time: 19:59

Perspective: Henry's

I couldn't shake the feeling someone was following me, the only other person was a man walking to the side of me. I sighed. Nobody is following me, I'm just being paranoid. I thought, entering an alley. Fuck, I took a wrong turn. I thought. Whatever. I'll take the longer path then. I sighed. I looked around and noticed the man was closer. I stiffened, stopping and turning around. I wasn't sure if I was at the end, but I couldn't turn my back - not now. Who even is this man. He seemed familiar, but I couldn't quite place my finger on who he looked like.

'Why're you running away, Hen~?' William! I glanced behind me, and realised I had been walking crooked and now I was heading into a wall. (Is it just me or does that always happen to me?) I looked back and William was much, much closer than before.

'G-get away!' I yelped, wincing as I hit the wall. How didn't he die in the fire?! How is he human!?

'Aw, Hen~' He purred, holding my face in his rough hands. 'Don't you want me here~' He smirked.

'N-No!' I looked around for an escape, panicking.

'Come on~' He gazed at me, his eyes filled with something - something unreadable. He moved his free hand towards my lips.  I looked at William, biting my tongue. Stay silent and look for a way out. 'I thought you trusted me, love~?' You killed my daughter! I hissed silently. 'Sure, we've had our ups and downs, but I've came back for you~' His face moved closer so that it was a centimetre away. More like to kill or torment me, you fucking psychopath. He looked at me, his expression changing from crazed to something else . . . 'I'm a touch starved~' He kissed me, moving his hand from my lips to my waist. I shoved him away. Fuck fuck fuck. I winced, beginning to run. 'Ow.' I froze. It was too close. He was chasing me. I glanced behind me and then continued running. How the hell is he so qui- My thoughts were broken off as I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me back. 'Why did you run, my love~?' I felt him breath down my neck.

'You're probably going to kill me or something!' I exclaimed.

'You really think that?' He sounded sad. 'Sure, I killed Charlie, but she was in the way of us~' He bit my neck, causing me to have to stifle a moan.

'You fucking -' I broke off, wincing with pain.

'Hush, Love~' He whispered, spinning me around and looking into my eyes. I glanced at his eyes then past him. He leant in and kissed me, biting my bottom lip. Fuck it. I thought, kissing him back. He seemed surprised, and broke the kiss momentarily.

(Jesus Christ, Henry, your morals really broke those five years - )

'I really thought you'd fallen out of love - but I was wrong~!' William smirked. I avoided his gaze, red.

'Whatever, git.' I muttered. I moved backwards and looked at my watch. I looked back up at William. 'We may as well head to my house at this time . . .'

(555 Words)
And hello. :)

And goodbye. :)