ten (unedited)

The amount of trust Gulf had in him was something Mew never knew he'd ever receive in this lifetime. But it was apparent from the moment they met and got close that, for whatever unknown reason there was, Gulf looked at him in a way he knew he'd never been looked at before; with unwavering trust and unconditional love.

He truly was playing himself a fool by still getting jealous when Gulf had never been one, and never will be, someone to betray anyone else's trust. It was a flaw he knew he needed to tame were his relationship to push on forward and last for - oh how he prays - as long as they live. Finding someone as loyal and loving ( in his own ways) as Gulf wasn't easy or common occurrence.

"So her fiancé is still abroad right now due to his business, and she was supposed to return this month. But she decided to come back earlier to get more time to plan out for her wedding and to reconnect with some people?" Mew repeated. Gulf nodded, plopping down on the couch with Mew.

"Then some crazy dude who she bumped into the airport thought they were fated to be together and started stalking her?" Mew further repeated the information, blanching at the crazy story.

"Yep," Gulf confirmed, popping the p. Mew sighed, reaching out to cup Gulf's face and plant a soft kiss on his nose. "Next time inform me before you do anything like this," he murmured, planting his face into the crook of Gulf's neck while he wallowed in guilt of his previous actions in ignoring him. It wasn't even fair on his part to act in such a way. He should still be trying to prove he was being genuine about his feelings for Gulf after being stupidly ignorant of it for years, not once again displaying his childishness. It was a lie to say maturity came with age when he was still making the same mistakes over and over, letting himself forget about his repeated advice to better himself from his flaws.

"Okay," Gulf replied, running his fingers through Mew's hair. "I promise I'll be more careful, and to keep you more informed. Also, she invited me to her wedding. Would you like to go with me? As my date?"

Mew perked up, "Really?"

"Of course."

He beamed, "Okay. When is it?"

Mild was done trying to understand his friends at this point. He glared at the sight of them being lovey-dovey once again after mysteriously getting into an argument. Somehow Mew and Gulf caused more stress for him than University itself. Gun adviced him more than once that getting too involved between them was pointless since it was a relationship that could only circle around the two, and anyone else would only be treated like air. And now he was starting to finally give in seeing as no matter how hard he tried to get them to make up before, they only forgave each other after dealing with it themselves.

He watched Gulf walk away to get to his next class, Mew surprisingly not going with him for once. He looked at his friend in suspicion.

"What are you planning?" He asked, raising his brows and pointing an accusing finger towards his sneaky looking friend.

Mew grinned. "This Saturday I want to ask him out. But I need help setting it up."

"Huh? Aren't you two already dating?" Mild tilted his head in confusion, wondering if his friend was okay in the head. Mew wasn't one to easily forget, which really became a flaw whenever he decided to get petty. Luckily it had decreased ever since Gulf waltzed into their lives, and became part of the friend group. Though the younger boy was definitely a little more on the intimidating side at the beginning due to his quiet nature, and rather fierce resting face. He wasn't much better when it came to being stubborn, either. But despite how much more intimidating he looked compared to his boyfriend, Gulf was more of the calm one.