8

(That's the Shirt Lilith is wearing)
I wake up and hear water running. I look around and realize it's not my room! I get up and walk around and look in the bathroom. Inside I see Miles Shirtless with his towel around his waist and messy hair. I can't help but stare at him, but I turn around when he notices. "Oh shit" I mumble. "You need something?" He asks. "Uhhh...." I stare at him again. "Nope" I get up and see i'm not wearing my outfit i'm wearing A long sleeve over-sized shirt. The shirt almost shows my whole ass though!!! "Miles?" I ask, he now has his pants on but still no shirt. "Yeah Lilith?" "Where is my clothes?" I question. "Oh it's in the bathroom They were wet from the rain last night." He says rubbing his neck. I nod my head and Walk by the bathroom and Bump into Miles. Our Eyes lock for 5 seconds until we hear a knock at the door. "Miles! Ms. Grose says to get ready! She is going shopping so you have to babysit me! Maybe we can play with my dolls?" Flora yells through the door. "Uh... yeah I'll come in a bit hold on!" Miles yells back. After he gets dressed I go in the bathroom and put on back my clothes. (That are now dry)
                                                                         🌕
After Ms. Grose comes back home Miles and I go in the car to drive back home. "So... did you have fun last night?" He asks. "Well besides the headache from being wasted it was pretty fun I guess. I don't remember anything really though." I reply. "Okay then" He says. I look out the window think about how i'm dreading to go home. I know Kate will be mad at me for sneaking out. Well I did tell her that I was going to Miles house but she probably thought we were doing something bad if you know what I mean... I not look ing at Miles but I can tell he is looking at me every now and then.  We(Unfortunately) reach my house. "Lilith if you want I can stay so she won't be as mad." He says. "It's okay I don't want it to be awkward for you." I reply. He nods his head And I say goodbye. I unlock the door and walk inside.
🌕
"Where the hell were you!?" Kate yells. "I was at Miles house we stayed pretty late and we decided to just spend the night there." I says like it's nothing. "Oh really? So what's this?" She takes me to her computer with a e-mail of a picture of me drunk and on the floor. The caption said I was so wasted. It was sent by Kaylas twin brother Karl! He got mad at me in fifth grade because he had a crush on me. When he told me I rejected him and he got mad at me and that's how they started tormenting me. "We went to a party and the punch was spiked and I didn't know" I lie. "That's not the god damn point! You snuck out! You could've gotten hurt!" She screams with her voice almost breaking. "Miles was with me and we were fine okay! I'm almost and Adult! I can handle things on my own! You treat me like i'm a baby! Like I can't do anything on my own! I'm not the one who needs grow up maybe you should!" I yell at her. She stares at me and I can tell she's hurt but I don't care she deserves it! I go upstairs to my room and slam the door as loud as I could. I don't give a fuck if the door brakes. We're moving anyway. Holy shit! I forgot about that.
                                                                             🌕
I get up and walk to the bathroom and put the water on in the sink. I take out the pocket knife from a secret opened spot in the wall. That's where I keep all the drugs and the knife I use to... I hold the knife near my stomach and make one long cut across. I flinch very little at the pain. I slide down the wall sobbing. Why is my life so fucking pointless! I hate it! Why don't I just die! I get to the point where I have to cover my mouth so I don't make noise. I get up, wipe my eyes and put the knife away. I go outside and Kate is standing outside. "What are you doing?" She asks irritated. "Why do you care?" "Because I'm your aunt and I have to take care of you!" She yells. "Why do you get pissed off about everything!" I scream. "What did you say to me?" Kate says walking closer to me. "I-i said why do yo get so pissed off about everything!" I stutter. She gets mad and slaps me across my face. "Get your god damn hands off me!" I yell. I spit in her face and run into my room and slam the door. "You Bitch! Unlock this door!" She screams. I start to cry again. Next thing you know it I scream so loud. Everything that's not nailed down falls on the floor...
A/N finally a long-ish chapter!!!