3

"Uhh Lilith?" I look up "Remember yesterday when you helped me with Bowers?"
I nod and continue to walk. "Well you said 'You don't know what I can do with this what I have done with this.' What did you mean by that?" Miles Asks "Oh"  I pause "I-I only said that's to scare them" I lie. "Okay." Well that was awkward. If he new what I did he could get me in jail or worse kill me.
                                                                              ♣️
We walk into my house and I try to ignore Kate. I Hate her! She is so annoying and I'm pretty sure she killed her husband! No joke! She is crazy! Out of her mind! I snap out of my hatred when she calls Miles name.
"Miles? What are you doing here?" She asks. "Oh I'm just working on a project with Lilith." He says. "Alright... Oh and keep things PG in there" She states. I scoff and roll my eyes as we walk upstairs. 5 Minutes into out project Miles speaks up.
"Well your room is very..." He looks around my room. It's filled with sad black and white pictures with movie quotes on them. "Charming" He finishes. "Thanks?" I look down, but I can tell he's looking at me. I don't really mind. At least someone is paying attention to me.
                                                                             ♣️
The next 2 weeks go the same way. Every day at my house. It's kind off boring. I wish I could see his house but when I mention it he quickly changes the subject. Today I'm going to change that.
"Miles?" "Yeah?" "Well, everyday we go to my house don't you think it's boring?" I ask.
He shakes his head. "No? I do. Maybe we can go to your house today?"
"I don't know, you wouldn't like it. My house is... different." He says
"I won't mind I mean it's just a house" I says. He drags me into the janitors closet. "What are you doing!" I yell. "Don't say that!" He says 1 inch away from me. "Say what?"
"That it's just a house it's much more." He walks away pissed of "Miles! Miles! Son of a bitch Miles!" I yell "What?" He says rolling his eyes. "Are you coming to my house today?" I ask. "Oh my god" He mumbles "If it means that much to you you can come to my damn house" Someone woke up on the wrong side if the bed this morning, but finally I'll get to see his house. Until I hear my name called on the loud speakers saying I have a call. "Miles I'll see you at class I have to go  Okay?" He nods his head and walks away, but I go into the office. I answer at the phone, it's Kate.
"What?" I answer
"I'm picking you up early today." She says.
"Why?"
"I have news for you"
"Fine" I say rolling my eyes.
♣️
She comes to the school and picks me up but first I run to the cafeteria to say bye to Miles. "Miles!" I yell over the noise. "Oh what's up?" He asks "I have to leave early today I'll see you later okay?" "Oka-" I cut him off by kissing him on the cheek.
I get to the front of the school and see Kates car. She sees me and waves but I roll my eyes. "So... what was your news?" "Well I have been going to buy a lot of boxes lately, have you ever wondered why?" She asks "No" "Well it's because we're moving!" She says happily "What!" I yell "Well I got a job as a nanny for two sweet little kids! So I have to move in with them and so are you!" "This is totally unfair! Have you even met these people! What if there trying to kill you!" I whisper the last part. "No I have not met the kids but I'm sure there fine, and plus there's a boy around your age" She says winking at me. "Whatever" I say as soon as we get home. "I already packed up some stuff just pack the rest of clothes we're moving in two days!" She yells.

There another reason I hate her. First I find out we're moving right when I met some nice and now we're only moving in two days. Two Days! You got to be kidding me! I finish packing. I get a call on my phone and pick it up.
"Hello?"
"Hi Lilith I missed you!"
"I haven't seen you since class and you miss me?" I chuckle.
"Yes I do! Are you busy today?" He asks.
"Yeah I just found out i'm moving!"
"Well now I'll miss you more!" He jokes.
I hear Kate call my name.
"Alright Miles I have to go okay? I'll talk to you later bye weirdo!"
I put the phone back down and go downstairs.