6

(The outfit is what your wearing)
Miles goes upstairs to put Flora to bed. The house is less creepy than I thought until I hear a voice. "Excuse me?" Jump andI turn around to see a old lady. "Who are you?" "Oh my name is Lilith I'm one of Miles friends." "My name is Ms. Grose and where did Miles go?" She asks. "He went to put Flora to sleep" I answer "Thank you sweetheart!" She goes to the kitchen. 5 minutes later Miles comes back downstairs.
"You okay?" He asks "Yeah I'm okay" "Mrs Grose?" Miles asks she turns around. "Yes Miles?" "Me and Lilith are going upstairs we have to... study." He lies. "Okay be careful." She says poring tea. Miles and I stand there confused about what she said but when we realize what she meant we quickly turn to each other and raise our Eyebrows.
⭐️
We walk upstairs trying to be quiet so we don't wake up Flora. We get in his room. There's a drum set, a guitar and a mattress on the floor. He rubs his neck and stands by the window. "Alright jump out there there something that you will jump on the jump off that got it?" He explains. I nod my head and climb out the window. I do what he said and he follows me. He opens the gate outside and motions his hand to walk through. I roll my eyes "What a gentle man!" I say sarcastically. He bows walks through and locks the gate. It's really quiet and awkward it's also really dark. "Wanna play Truth or dare?" He asks. "Sure." "Okay Truth or dare" "Dare I'm not afraid." "Okay" He says "I dare you to yell 'I love Mikes Fairchild'" "No way" I say. "Oh I thought you weren't afraid?" I roll my eyes "Whatever" Is say. "I LOVE MILES FAIRCHILD" I yell "You happy?" He nods his head. "Truth or dare?" I asks him. "Truth or dare?" "Dare" "Okay... I dare you to pick up that nasty fish and throw it in the pond" I say. "I'll do better" He walks to the fish and steps on it. "MILES!" I yell "No one should have to suffer." He mumbles. "Okay" I say smiling.
⭐️
We get out of the woods and see flashing lights. It's the party.
We walk in and a boy runs over and throws up. I quit run by Miles. "You good?" "Yeah I'm fine" I lie. To be honest i'm scared. I have never been to a high school party before. We walk inside and sit on a couch while music blast in our ears. "Im going to get something to drink okay?" I ask Miles He nods his head and I go over to the punch and see a girl taking out some. "Hey so you know what's in this?" I ask her. "yOu'lL sEe wHeN yOuR dRuNk" She slurs I take some out and look at Miles. A girl sat next to him. I know her she used to bully me in 6th grade. Her name is Kayla. When I see her talking to him I immediately get jealous. I walk over so her and purposely spill my drink on her. "Oh my god! What is wrong with you!" She shrieks. "Oops!" I say sarcastically. She gets up and I sit down next to Miles. I hand him his drink and we sit there alone.
A/N Sorry for the short chapter😬