5

I put on 'Hocus Pocus' on the TV and we sit on the couch and watch it.
"Oh my god the blond witch is so funny!" Lilith says laughing. About 40 minutes or so she falls asleep with her head on my shoulder. I soon fall asleep until the door opens.
"Miles, what are you doing here?" Kate asks. "Oh I just came to check on Lilith I called her earlier and she sounded upset." I say. "Oh" "Is there something I don't know about?" I ask. "Oh nothing she accidentally cut her finger" She says. She walks upstairs and goes in he room. "Miles?" Lilith says she takes her head off my shoulder. "Sorry I fell asleep." "Oh no it's okay!" She doesn't reply and falls back asleep, so I pick her up Bridle style and take her in her room to sleep...
                                                                           🎃
We walk into school and see someone handing out papers. "Miles I'll be right back okay?" She says. I nod my head and she walks away to the girl with the papers. She talks to the girl and comes back. "Your coming to this" She says showing a note about a Halloween party. "'Come and get high' Yeah i'm not." "Yes you are I can't let you be all alone on Halloween!" She says laughing. "I won't be alone I'll be with my sister!" I reply crossing my arms. "She'll probably be trick-or-treating with her friends!" She says punching me in the shoulder. "And i'm not going alone!" "Lilith, me and my sister always watch movies on halloween i'm not breaking out tradition!" "Then go watch your movies and at around 10:30 I'll sneak over to your house and pick you up." "Fine i'll give you my address after school!"
                                                                              🎃
"Alright here is my address..." I trail off "So.... are you giving it to me or not?" She asks impatiently. "Oh yeah sorry" She gives me a piece of paper to write it on. "Holy shit! You live in the creepy house!" She yell. I quickly put my hand over her mouth. "Shut up! It's not even that creepy okay?" she nods her head. "Now here, a quarter go call your aunt you coming to my house later then we can sneak out to the party" She runs to the phone and tells her Aunt that she's coming to my house later.
🎃
We get to my house and I unlock the door and step inside it's pretty quiet. "Flora?" I call. "Miles! Your home! Who's this?" My sister asks. "Oh it's just my friend Flora, Lilith Lilith, Flora!" I says. "Hi Im Lilith!" She waves to Flora. "I'm Flora, Miles little sister are you his girlfriend?" She asks "O-oh No just his friend I came to watch some movies with you!" She says. Flora nods her head and walks into the living room. We watch The Shining, Steven kings IT , and pet cemetery. I look at Flora and she fell asleep. "Lilith! I'm going to put her to sleep okay?" She nods her head and continues to watch the movie.