9

I get back home and see Flora runs up to me. "Miles! Are you ready to continue our game?" The little girl asks. "Uh sorry Flora I have to do something." She nods her head and I run upstairs. I put Lilith's phone number in the phone and I call her.
"Whoever the hell this is Fuck off i'm not in the the mood!" She screams in the phone. "Lilith! Calm down it's Miles. Are you okay?" I calmly say into the phone. "Lilith get your ass down here I have to talk to you!" A voice yells into the voice. "Miles I don't feel like talking right now I have to go" "But I-'' I get cut off by the dial tone. "nice job Miles You met a girl and pissed her off!" I turn around and see Quint standing there with his arms crossed. Quint was like a father to me but he was also very annoying. "I did not piss her off she was already mad. I'm going to check on her" I say irritated. "No leave her alone she told you to fuck off! And she's upset" He says pointing at me. "Quint she didn't know it was me!" I say getting more angry. If he wasn't a ghost I would beat the crap out of him! But he is right I should leave her alone.
                                                                          💋
I go downstairs and hear a knocking at the door. I open it to see Lilith with read eyes and a bloody face. "Holy shit what happened to you!!!" I yell. We walk upstairs and wash her face. After tells me everything. She she got mad at her aunt and her aunt slapped her, after she called me she went downstairs and got mad at her aunt again and this time her aunt punched her so that's why she had a bloody face. "So is it okay if I stay the night?" She asks. "Uh yeah, yeah sure" I say kinda awkward. "You can sleep in the extra room it's right next to my room. We're keeping it for our new nanny and her niece ." "Oh, uh how old is the niece?" She asks "Um I think 14 or 15" I look at her and she looks upset. "I'm going to sleep now I had a long day." She says irritated. "Lilith wai-'' I get cut off by her slamming the door. "Wow I didn't think you could piss her off twice! Congrats!" Quint jokes. "It's not funny Quint This is serious!" I yell at him. He rolls his Eyes and disappears. I walk over to my drums and Grab the sticks. I have never bang those drums harder in my whole life. Maybe I have been keeping this anger in for too long. Maybe it's not me maybe it's Lilith. I've only been feeling so down since I met her. Like I've been feeling a weight on my shoulders. I always had that feeling, but know it's heavier. Before you know it's Tears are rolling down my cheeks. "Woah woah woah dude are you crying?" Quint says sitting on my bed. "No Im not Quint now get the hell out of my room!" I yell at him. Once again he disappears into the dark corner of my room. I walk over to the room Lilith was sleeping in. I knock on the door three times. No answer. "Lilith? Can you open the door?" I yell through the door. I hear her get off the bed and turn on the light. She unlocks the door. "What?" She says annoyed. "Are you okay?" I ask her. "Yeah I'm fine" She says. She tries to close the door but I stop her by putting my hand on the inside of the door. "Lilith! You can talk to me you know that right?" "Miles! I told you I'm fine!" She yells. "No your not! I know When your upset!" I yell.
"I'm fine!"
"No your not!"
"Yes I am!"
"No your not!"
"Yes I a-'' I cut her off by pressing my lips on hers. She immediately kisses back and she pulls me into her room...