1

Today was weird, weirder then usual. I meant a strange boy, a boy kind of like me...
"Hey freak!" A boy says. "Give me your money of i'll start cutting of those curls!"
"I D-don't have any money!" The strange boy says back.
"Fine every lie is another curl of you head! Pass me the knife sam!" The blond boy says looking at his friends.He gets the knife and gets really close to to the strange boy.
"Hey! Get away from him!" I yell, oops!
"Watch ya gonna do freak #2?" The blond boy says looking at me
Eventually I get really pissed off and slap the shit out of him.
"Oh ho ho! Your gonna regret that later freak!" He says laughing.
He gets closer and closer.
"Talk to me one more time and those pearls one by one!" He says giving me a death stare.
"I will! Asshole!" I yell. What the hell am I doing!
"All right then, Guess I get more to add to my collection!"He say coming closer to me with the knife.
Before he puts it in my mouth I grab it in my hand.
"You don't know what I can do with this, what I have done with this"I say swaying it in front his face.
"Okay fine whatever just give me the god damn knife!" He yells.
"You can get it yourself!" I say. I throw the knife at least 20 feet of more.
"Son of a bitch!" The tall blond boy yells.
My attention changes when I hear someone.
"Hi uhh... Thanks for saving me from that douchebag Henry Bowers." The black hair boys says. "Oh by the way my name is Miles, Miles Fairchild."He puts out his hand for me to shake it. I ignore it though.
"Uh well we're do you live we can maybe walk together?"
"I live near that creepy white house 3 blocks away" I say only because he is annoying me.
"Oh well I live near there let's walk together." He says enthusiastically.
"Hmm let me think abo- No" I say sarcastically.
"Come o-" I cut him off.
"No weirdo" I say waving my middle finger at him and walking away.
"Why not?" He says.
"I have to do something... with my Aunt"
"Fine"
♥️
I walk into the pharmacy and go to the counter. There He is like always, that's good.
"Do you have them?" I ask Ben
"Yeah here and if you tell anyone about this you're-"
"Yeah I know dead" I say cutting him off. He hands me the drugs I told him about and stuff them in my bag.
"How much?" I ask him
"$40.00" He reply's
"What the hell! It used to only be $35.00!" I whisper shout
"Yeah well my boss has been getting suspicious so if i'm going to get in trouble it better be worth it!" Ben says looking at me, I give him the money and walk out of the store.