hot headed

CHAPTER FIFTY

a week later and tommy was waiting anxiously outside the airport , keeping his eye out for any sight of his favourite ginger .

chewing on his nails as he leant against the car door with his sunglasses pushed into his hair , smiling apologetically at the driver as he assured him that it wouldn't be long before Dave arrived . 

his plane had landed over half an hour ago and tommy was beginning to wonder if he had gotten lost or had just forgotten to get on the plane all together . he wouldn't be surprised . 

letting out a sigh of relief as he finally spotted him , waving his hand in the air above him manically . 

"oi! over here my dude!" he hollered over to him happily  , beaming as Dave finally spotted him . 

his eyebrow raising high as he looked around in embarrassment as people began to stare as tommy continued to shout and laugh . fucking hell . 

quickly picking up his bag he walked over to him and shoved him by the shoulder , chuckling quietly .

" shut the fuck up !" he hissed at him not being able to hide his grin as the drummer quickly latched onto him and hugged him tightly . 

still grinning as he pushed him off him "don't pretend that you don't love me Dave!" he shot back at him laughing as he put his bag in the boot of the car before frowning and looking around .

having been expecting his wife to greet him warmly at the airport like every other loving couple , not tommy.

"where's silver?" he asked him annoyed as they got into the car , watching carefully as tommy paused and avoided his eyes . 

shifting in his seat he shrugged and scratched at his head "she's er- she was still asleep when I left." he mumbled sensing the anger that was radiating from his friend quickly , knowing that he had wanted silver to be there as she had promised . 

scowling he chewed at his cheek for a moment "asleep?" he repasted quietly , frustrated as he looked at his watch as the car pulled away .

"it's twelve o'clock tommy!" he snapped , on edge. he had been ever since he had gotten her drunken call last week .

it was all that he was able to think about and he knew that his own bandmates were getting sick of his mood swings in the studio . he hadn't been able to get the things he wanted done and it only annoyed him more . 

she had barely called him all week and although he knew how tough it was and how busy touring was , it still hurt . especially with the suspicious doubt that had been planted in his head over there new photographer .