all around me I see butterflies

CHAPTER FIVE

tommy sighed as he pulled up outside Daves home , peering back at them anxiously .

"are you sure you're alright to watch her? it's just the interview is at six in the morning and I don't think she'll be in any state to do it." he rambled worriedly as he looked over at his friend who was leant against daves shoulder completely out of it.

Dave sent him a small reassuring smile as he unlocked the backdoor ready .

"I've got it man , don't worry yeah ? she'll probably just sleep . I'll drop her off tomorrow  when she wakes up." he told him quietly as he unbuckled her.

 he gently slid her head off of his shoulder , silver grumbling in response as he got out .

leaning down he grabbed her waist gently to pull her out of the car , her eyes flickering open tiredly to look up at him .

"Dave?" she slurred with a yawn as she stumbled into his side , a headache forming as her high began to slowly drift away .

"yeah?" he mumbled to her quietly as he waved at tommy as he pulled away and drove back home , trusting that she was in good hands.

but also knowing that Jonah was going to murder him when he told him what had happened, he was just thankful that Dave was there to help him .

he wrapped his arm around waist as she slung onto his , slowly wobbling up to his front door in silence.

silver didn't say anything else , only watching him through hooded eyes as he brought her up the stairs and into his room .

"is your head still spinning?" he questioned her after a minute as he gently put her down on the bed before walking over to his bathroom to grab a wet cloth .

she only groaned in response , leaning down to untie her shoes before throwing them in the corner of the room .

trying to collect her head as she fell back onto the bed tiredly , her hair falling messily in front of her face.

Dave chuckled under his breath as he walked back into the room and thinking that she had fell asleep he sat down on the edge of the bed , pulling out the bloodied tissues from his nose with a grimace.

as much as he'd like to say it didn't hurt , it really fucking did .

but he was satisfied knowing that the fucker got it ten times worse , he hoped he broke his jaw so he never spoke again .

bastard.

he jumped as he felt a hand rest on his shoulder , a warm body pressing up on his back from behind.