tell the world

CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Dave walked into silvers room with a grin , holding a short sparkly dress high in his arms.

he spotted her on the floor in front of her mirror , makeup covering the floor around her as she got ready for the party tonight.

they had been invited to the mtv award show again but  this time the both have them decided to skip out on the actual show seeing as neither  of them had been nominated for any awards , Jonah and tommy deciding to take there place.

but that didn't mean that they were going to skip out on the after party though , it would be the first time they both stepped out as a couple and dave couldn't have been more excited if he tried.

he wanted everyone to know that she was his , silver fucking valentine was his girl , his wife.

he couldn't believe it , he just wanted to scream it from the roof tops and rub it in all the jealous wannabe rockers faces that they couldn't have her anymore.

she was his now and there was no way he was letting her go ,

he was in it for the long haul with her , he knew that much .

silver turned her head to look at him over her shoulder , frowning at the sight of the silver sparkles blinding her eyes.

eyeing the dress in his hands curiously

"what is that ? is that what you're wearing tonight dave?" she joked with a giggle finishing putting her mascara on .

he chuckled and shook his head at her , placing the dress down on the end of the bed before joining her on the floor.

sitting cross legged as he turned to watch her put on the rest of her makeup in fascination , looking down at all the different products in front of her.

"no , I got it for you . thought it would look pretty ." he mumbled to her honestly , picking up a tube of lipstick in his hands.

silver looked at him surprised , a small smile tugging at her lips at his thoughtfulness , her heart squeezing in her chest .

"are you gonna wear the red one?" he asked her hopefully picking It up and looking up at her through his lashes.

rolling her eyes at him playfully as she took it out of his hands before he could break it , raising a brow at him in amusement.

"do you want me too?" she simply asked him already uncapping the lid and bringing it up to her pouty lips. 

he nodded his head slowly as he watched her intently , humming under his breath in appreciation .