heartless fuck

CHAPTER THIRTEEN      

Dave groaned loudly as he tiredly opened his eyes , squinting at the sun that was peeking through the curtains.

feeling a weight on his chest , he peered down to see a mess of blonde hair and red pouty lips , his heart jumping in his chest .

"silver." he breathed out quietly as he realised that last night wasn't just some dream , and that she was actually still here.

sighing he gently ran his hand through her hair , pushing away the bangs from her face so he could see her peaceful face.

for once there was no stress , no anger  or glare being directed at him .

and she looked much more younger without the scowl , Dave didn't know which side of silver he preferred.

the smirking , devious little devil who knew how to play her cards that easily managed to suck him into her vice.

or the angry loudmouth that he was well acquainted with by now , they were both equally as hot to him .

but he couldn't deny that there was something about seeing her cuddled into his chest , a small content smile tugging at her lips that made him want to never leave this bubble he had found himself in .

however he knew that silver wouldn't be too happy to wake up to see him gazing down at her like some lovesick fool .

which he was not.

she would definitely freak the fuck out and that was the last thing he wanted to happen .

he didn't know how she would react when she woke up , I mean he had fucked her in the fancy bathroom at the after party.

but she had initiated it , so that must count for something right?

she wasn't completely the emotionless robot she made herself out to be. 

taking in a soft breath he carefully removed her arms from around his chest before gently placing her head onto the pillow he was laying on , somehow managing to roll out of the bed without waking her up .

sighing in relief he shot her one last look before leaving his bedroom to make them some breakfast like he had promised.

a hungover , hangry silver valentine was the last thing he wanted to deal with in the morning .

twenty minutes later he managed to balance the tray in his hand as he nudge open his bedroom door with his hip before walking over to the bed where silver had sprawled herself out on like a starfish .