Bonus chapter 2

"She's fucking crazy"

Dave sighed loudly as he hugged his daughter close to his chest , Goldie obliviously babbling away as she iron gripped a piece of his curls into her tiny fist and tugged with all her might

Dave sighed loudly as he hugged his daughter close to his chest , Goldie obliviously babbling away as she iron gripped a piece of his curls into her tiny fist and tugged with all her might .

Making him Wince as he tilted his head  so she didn't just rip his hair right out there and then , carefully wrapping his fingers around her tiny hand and trying to detangle  her ridiculously strong grip from his poor hair .

"No , no. Don't do that honey . Dada needs his hair 'cause your mother loves it . And I need all the love I can get from her right now okay? Ow! Shit!" He cursed as she pulled again with a mischievous little giggle as she stared up at him with big , innocent blue eyes as though she wasn't currently trying to pull his hair out .

And Dave could only groan as he gave up trying to  stop her . She had her mother's eyes and heaven knows that he was a sucker for those big blues , cursing himself for being so weak hearted when it came to Silver . One look as he was a gonner.

He felt the familiar ache deepen in his chest as he walked up the front garden to silver's fathers house , pursing his lips as he downcast his eyes for a moment as he recalled the cold and careless way that silver had broken down this time around.

She had broken up with him. Again.

Dave wished he would say that he was used to her dramatics and the way that she would suddenly wake up one day and decided to completely turn their lives upside down without a single second of hesitation . He wished that she would have just talked to him instead of letting her anger get out of control.

They had been arguing , yes . But they were always arguing about something or other , they had been even way before they got together . They bickered and they fought like an old married couple but they always made up in the end because they loved each other .

Well , Dave was irrevocably and madly , deeply in love with his loudmouth but some days he wondered if he was the only one . Especially when she had her episodes  like this .