2.1

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 21: 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉 𝖒𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖉, 𝖎'𝖒 𝖜𝖆𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌..

☾︎

Sowon stared at her phone which read Younghoon's text.

youngcries: I have cleaning duty, you can go without me first

Sowon shoved her phone in her pocket and wore her backpack. A sigh escaped her lips and she left her classroom. She stared at the time. "Everybody must've left already.." she whispered to herself.

Without looking for Hyunjae, she went out of the building. Once she had began walking down a narrow alley, she heard footsteps behind her. Her house was along the alley, so it couldn't have been a problem, right?

Sowon quickened her pace but unfortunately, the person had caught up to her. She looked toward the person only to see it was that dickhead again. His grip was rough and made her overwhelmingly uncomfortable.

"L-let go!" Sowon yelled at the boy.

"Why do you leave me? For some ugly fucking boy?" Yeonseok cursed. He shoved Sowon toward him. "Why are you being such a slut and hanging around with other men?!"

"Let go of me!" Sowon yelled and tried to push him off. Though she had worked out once in a while it couldn't compare to Yeonseok. Especially because working out and harassing girls was his hobby.

"Bitch! Answer me! Why are you being such a whore?!" Yeonseok yelled harshly. He bit his lip and glared into her eyes.

"You act like you hadn't cheated on me!" Sowon shouted in defense.

"Don't you think that's your fault?! You weren't able to give me what I needed so of course I'd rather get it from another girl! That's all you had to do but it doesn't seem you learned a fucking thing!" Yeonseok yelled.

"You don't know how to please men what makes you think you can get another boy!"

Sowon's aura became dark. Though it was quite frightening, Yeonseok still held onto her.

"You know," Yeonseok smirked, "Younghoon used to be part of my friend group." Only with that statement, Sowon dared to stare at him.

"So now you look at me? Is it because I mentioned that bastard?" He scoffed. He pulled her wrist even tighter.

"Let go of me." Sowon threatened.

"Younghoon isn't on clean duty. If you didn't know, he was on clean duty last week." Yeonseok stated with a smirk. "You can't accept his fake confession so quickly that he's waiting by using another girl."

Pure shock was written on Sowon's face. It could 't be, couldn't it? Younghoon was never the type to lie to her, but that was only because he hadn't told her anything.

"Oh did you not know?" Yeonseok laughed. "He's playing you Sowon!" He yelled. Yeonseok extended his other hand out.

"If you hold my hand, I will lead you to happiness." Yeonseok declared. "I'll show you who your man really is, I'll show you who your friends really are, and I'll show you how to be happy."

Sowon bit her lip. An overwhelming wave of insecurites had flood in. Denial filled her head. "My friends and Younghoon sren't fake!" She yelled and successfully pushed him off.

"Then how can you explain he lied to you?" Yeonseok asked with a cunning smirk.

"I-I.." she stuttered.

It can't be true.. They care for me. Hyunjae was what made me realize Yeonseok was a bad person and Younghoon showed me what patience was in a relationship..

"H-He wouldn't lie!" Sowon defended.

"Doyeon fought with you over Younghoon, what makes you think she isn't fake? You've always bought stuff for her but has she gotten you anything? Hyunjae always helped you to seem like a good person, but it seems he didn't wait for you at school today. He probably doesn't care about you anymore." Yeonseok convinced.

Sowon's body shook and she felt her throat clog up. It couldn't be real. He couldn't be right. Her ears rang. Sowon reached her hands toward her ears trying to block out the sound but it didn't help. A mild headache had reached her.

Yeonseok took out medicine from his pocket and took a water bottle out of his backpack. He signaled Sowon to open her mouth, and she did. He dropped one of the pills into her mouth and handed the water bottle to her.

Sowon grabbed the bottle and drank it, allowing the pill to fall down her throat. After a minute or two of breathing, she was fine again.

"W-Why do you have that?" Sowon asked with suspicions.

"You got panic attacks often when we dated so I always carried this around-"

"WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT?" She yelled and backed away.

"Sowon-"

"Why..." A whisper escaped.

"You felt unwell while we were dating. You left these pills at my house. I asked you a day afterward if you were sick. You told me you had panic attacks and anxiety attacks easily and told me to keep them just in case. I carry them around wherever I go just in case someone would need it one day.." Yeonseok answered lowly. "I'm sorry.." He apologized.

Sowon's heart warmed up. She couldn't fall for his trap again but the angel side of her couldn't help it.

He reached his hand out. "If you hold my hand, I promise you happiness."

Sowon contemplated repeatedly. Did she want to trust him? She wished she could. His eyes weren't the same as before though. His manipulating eyes were easy to read but she always ignored it.

This time, his eyes were soft and full of concern. Sowon held her head down.

"Hold my hand, I'm waiting."

☾︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 936
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚍𝚎𝚌 29, 2020