2.2

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 22: 𝖎 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖎 𝖈𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖌𝖔 𝖇𝖆𝖈𝖐 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊

☾︎

The beaten girl looked up. It was a hand. She looked at who had extended the hand. It was a boy. She stared at the hand.

"Who are you..?" She asked in a mumble.

"I'm Yeonseok, Choi Yeonseok." The boy introduced. She slowly held onto the boy's hand and he pulled her up.

"Let's be friends!" He exclaimed with an angelic smile.
Maybe it was love at first sight, but the girl knew she felt something. "What's your name?" He asked

"I'm Na Sowon." She introduced

(p.s i kinda forgot if I said Sowon's last name or not but I don't think I did I'm kinda confused but lets roll with it darlings.)

"Na Sowon? My Wish?" Yeonseok asked. Sowon nodded in embarrasement. "Does that mean you can grant my wish?" He asked with an arising smile.

"What wish?" Sowon asked and looked at him.

"Let's be friends! Best friends!"

Little did Sowon know what she got herself into. She hadn't gone to the same middle school nor high school as Hyunjae, so he never knew.

Sowon slowly developed feelings for him. His kind acts were simple yet heart throb worthy. He was popular around the school so all the girls had envied Sowon for having such a close connection with him.

*

Yeonseok stopped in front of her house. "My wish," he called out. Though Sowon had known him for a year, she still couldn't help but get butterflies whenever he said her nickname.

"D-do you want to go out?"

*

It was simple as that. Knowing each other for a year, getting into freshman year, and end up dating. The couple was sweet at first. Exchanging sweet gestures here and there—

Yeonseok pat Sowon's head and kissed her cheek. "Yeopo.." he complimented.

—but slowly it turned into a disaster.

"Why didn't you tell me you were hanging out with Hyunjae?!" Yeonseok yelled and threw his pillow at the wall. Sowon bit her lip and as tear fell.

Whatever he had done, she still stayed with him.

"Are you fucking stupid?? Didn't I teach you that?! Yet you still got a fucking 50? What is that brain for!" He yelled and nearly hit the girl.

But why?

"My wish, I'm sorry..." He mumbled and carassed her hand. A tear rolled down his cheek. It tore her heart.

Because she believed he had a heart.

Hyunjae shook the crying girl. "Break up with him! Can't you tell his toxic?!" He yelled.

"I can't!" Sowon screamed. She fell to her knees. She was absolutely weak. She couldn't stand, expecially with a wave of emotions hitting her harder than a train could.

Hyunjae bent down and held her in his arms. "Leave him Sowon... I'm concerned and he's hurting you.."

Later on, she did leave him. Only when she realized he was cheating on her with the popular girl in their school.

"Let's break up."

"What?" Yeonseok scoffed. "Why?"

"You cheated on me." Sowon muttered.

"Can't you see you're the fucking reason?! Maybe I wouldn't have cheated on you if it weren't for you being for stupid! You can't even take away your virginity away for me." Yeonseok rolled his eyes.

Sowon wanted to run, she wanted to cry, she wanted to fight, she wanted to throw things, she wanted to hurt him just like he hurt her— but she couldn't.

She convinced herself he was right.

Once her mother figured out about her relationship and how it was the reason it affected her mental health, she put Sowon in Hyunjae's hands and transferred her to his school.

But he always came back.

☾︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 612
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍:𝚡
𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒'𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚍𝚎𝚌 29, 2020