0.8

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 8: 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘

☾︎

Younghoon stared at his phone and waited for "Doyeon" to send a message. He waited for hours and hours, then 11:11 hit. The message still hadn't been sent. "Is something wrong..?" He muttered.

*

Hyunjae placed down the sleeping Sowon on her bed and covered her in her blanket. He brushed her hair to the side and stared at her. A small smile broke on his face and he continued to brush her hair to the side until it wasn't in her face anymore.

He took off her shoes and placed them on her rack. He took her backpack and placed it beside her desk. Hyunjae stared at the photos on her desk.

"Why does she even still have these..?" He mumbled and took the photos of her and Yeonseok out of the frames.

"She likes Younghoon but clings to such a boy.." He whispered under his breath. He ripped them up and threw them in her trash can. "This is the best thing I can do for you, Sowon."

Hyunjae moved back to where Sowon was and planted a small kiss on her forehead. "Don't cry anymore.."

*

"What happened?" Doyeon asked while she walked down the sidewalk with Sowon.

"Nothing.." Sowon said. Her tone was different. She seemed tired.

"Are you sure you aren't sick? Usually you're hyper in the morning.. Did you stay up late?"

"I guess.." Sowon said and faked a yawn. "Walk faster we'll be late!" She managed to exclaim.

Younghoon watched as the two girls entered and waved at them. "Good morning!" The youngest boy greeted the two girls whilst jumping. Younghoon chuckled at the sight and so did the oldest.

Sowon faked a smile, "Good morning guys!" Hyunjae stared at her. Though the others weren't able to see it, he could stare at her and see how sick she is of her own facade.

"Did you guys eat breakfast yet?" Younghoon asked. The two girls both shook their heads and he gave them bread.

"How come you don't give us any!?" Sunwoo shouted with a pout.

"Because I'm a gentlemen." Younghoon said cockily with a smile.

Doyeon chuckled, "You sure are!"

*

"How come you didn't text me yesterday?" Younghoon asked with his head tilted at Doyeon.

"O-Oh?" Doyeon turned around and faced Sowom then looked back at Younghoon. "I was busy sorry!" She lightly chuckled. "I got knocked out pretty quickly so I forgot!" She lied.

"Oh okay." Younghoon responded with a smile.

*

Sowon walked side by side with Hyunjae while they were on break.

"About yesterday-"

Hyunjae quickly spoke with rage, "I'm your best friend and I know about your relationship yet you're going to tell me to forget what I saw? I'LL BEAT HIM UP-"

"Thank you." Sowon thanked with appreciation. She paused at the stunned Hyunjae. He didn't expect her to thank him as she had always been so picky. "I wanted to say thank you." She said with a smile.

"You don't have to thank me- like I said, we are besties!" Hyunjae exclaimed and engulfed her into a hug. He let go and pat the shorter one's head.

"Before you leave class wait for me okay." Hyunjae ordered and point at her. She nodded with an eye smile and they walked back to class.

Little had they known, Younghoon had been watching with a pain from his chest. But he hadn't known what hurt.

☾︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 575
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚞𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑𝚑
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚍𝚎𝚌 9, 2020