1.5

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 15: 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊

☾︎

Sowon stared at the green chalk board at the front of her class and spaced out. Her thoughts filled with Doyeon's and Younghoon's break up. If she told Younghoon that she was the person behind all the messages, what would that make Doyeon? A toy for it all?

"Sowon! Answer this question!" The teacher yelled.

"Uhh.." Sowon contemplated, "The square root of 6...?" She answered unsurely.

"We're in history class!" The teacher yelled at the girl who never paid attention in her entire life.

"Oop, mian (sorry)." Sowon apologized with her palm up and then laid her head down to sleep.

"Aish Y-Yah!" The teacher yelled once more at the kid.

*

"You got an 80?" Hyunjae scoffsd in disbelief at the stupid kid.

"Yeah because I cheated." Sowon stated with a cheeky smile. "But I'm not going to cheat anymore!"

Hyunjae looked at her. "But you clearly fot a good grade just continue cheating, you didn't get caught either!"

"Okay listen," Sowon stopped in her tracks with Hyunjae. She lifted her test paper to her face, and then moved it away. "This test is like dating me you know?"

"If I cheat on it and get a good grade, that means its all fake!" Sowon shouted. "The test must feel hurt." She pitied with a pout and hugged her test. "I won't cheat anymore my sweet baby!"

"What are you so weird for?" Hyunjae stared at the girl who was climging to her test. "Your test isn't a living thing-"

"Yeonseok told me the same thing. He told me it's fine to cheat when it isn't. If you think about it the teachers spend their years trying to teach children only for them not to know and cheat on the test!" Sowon yelled.

"Yeah but either way you don't know what you're learning." Hyunjae retorted.

"Okay true that." Sowon admitted. "But anyways cheating is bad. I can't cheat on tests anymore because it would only remind me that Yeonseok cheated on me."

Hyunjae bent down to her level and faced her with a smile. Her cheeks began to heat up at the closeness and cleared her throat.