0.7

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 7: 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖕𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖞𝖔𝖚

☾︎

"Does that boy still not know that you're the one buying his buns?" The woman asked and took the young girl's money.

"No, I'm hiding pretty well actually!" Sowon exclaimed with a smile.

"I'm surprised. That boy smiles everytime he gets his bread." The woman stated and handed Sowon the change. "Are you ever going to tell him?"

"I don't think so. I told him that I'm somebody else." Sowon sighed while placed her money in her wallet.

"Why would you do that?" The woman almost shouted.

"Because he asked who I was so I kind of had to answer." Sowon answered with a shrug.

The woman facepalmed. "Listen young girl, if you don't tell him, in the end you'll be the brokenhearted one."

"It's okay!" She exclaimed with a smile. "I can get through it! I'm quite strong actually!~" Sowon said with an eye-smile.

For such a cheery girl, the woman was concerned. It was quite obvious Sowon had experienced heartbreak before. Her smile showed pain but that's how she covered it up.

The bell rang, indicating someone had walked in. "Welcome!" The woman exclaimed from the counter.

"Listen young girl, if you don't seize your moment while you can, you'll be hurt." She gave an advice.

"It'll hurt others." Sowon replied. She smiled slightly and bowed. "Have a good day ahjumma!"

Younghoon arrived to the counter and placed his bun down and watched as Sowon walked out.

"Ahjumma, do you know that girl?" Younghoon asked as the woman placed the bun in a bag.

"Sort of. She is quite the charming girl, she's very lovely. Maybe you should chase after her." The woman advised with a slight smile and handed him the bag.

Younghoon nodded and grabbed the bag and ran after Sowon. He grabbed her shoulder, stopping her from moving.

Sowon turned around with a confused face and immediately smiled when she noticed it was Younghoon. "Hi!" She greeted.