1.6

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 16: 𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍?

☾︎

"So you went out with Younghoon last night without telling me?" Doyeon asked, looking into Sowon's eyes.

"Yo I got free bread tho, now I know how Younghoon feels every morning when he gets to have nice bread." Sowon shrugged.

"But how could you not tell me?!" Doyeon yelled. "You know I like him!"

"You know I like him too though." Sowon replied calmly.

"Not only that— we're besties! You should atleast tell me you're going to hang out with him!" Doyeon continued to yell.

"I told you about my wherabouts just now Doyeon." Sowon sighed. Sowon ate her bread as Doyeon screamed.

"But shouldn't you atleast tell me?! You know how heartbroken I was when he broke up with me and suddenly he's going out at night with you without you telling me?!" Doyeon shouted. An anger bursted in Doyeon. I mean, who wouldn't be mad if their best friend hung out with their crush without telling them?

"Doyeon." Sowon called out and placed her bread down. "Why do you always have to be so dramatic about these things? I already told you, what more do you need?"

"Sometimes I need an honest friend." Doyeon declared and stomped her way out of the room. Luckily, they were the only ones in school at that time.

Or were they?

Younghoon looked through the class window and fell to his feet. "This whole time.. Sowon was the person I was texting?" He asked in a whisper to himself. It couldn't be...

*

"Does anybody want to go out to eat?" Haknyeon asked with excitement. He squinted his eyes once he knew something wasn't right.

"There's a cafeteria. We go there to eat lunch Haknyeon." Sunwoo stated.

"They're renovating the cafeteria so we can get takeout." Haknyeon shot.

"Oh." Sunwoo slightly responded.

"But..." Haknyeon clicked his tongue, "Why isn't Doyeon here?" He asked after counting only to notice there were 12 people in front of him.

"True.. I haven't seen Doyeon all day." Jacob said. He looked at Sowon. "Do you know where she is?"

Sowon picked up her bag. "I'm going to the convenient store bye."

"What's she so cold for?" Sangyeon snickered.

"I guess her and Doyeon got into a fight." Hyunjae guessed. It was a strange sight to see Doyeon not coming to school and Sowon being dead silent.

"Doyeon's never missed a day of school since 3rd grade and Sowon is always either loud, energetic, or annoying." Hyunjae stated.

"I'll go follow Sowon and ask her." Younghoon excused himself. Because Sowon's short legs, Younghoon quickly caught up to her.

"What do you want now?" Sowon asked with an annoyed tone.

"Let's go together." Younghoon said with a smile.

"Don't want to." Sowon pushed him away.

"Then I'll walk ahead of you." He said and stood in front of Sowon.

"How uncomfortable."

"Then behind you?"

"Stalker alert beep beep." Sowon said.

"Then beside you?" He asked.

"No. Just go away." She coldly responded and quickened her pace, leaving Younghoon behind.

In order to fix her relationship with Doyeon, that also meant ignoring Younghoon if she had to—atleast, Sowon thought this way.

Younghoon ran ahead of her and stopped her in her tracks. "Are you avoiding me?" He asked and bent down to her level. Her cold look sent chills down his spine.

Why and how did Sowon change completely over night? It couldn't have been that he had done something wrong. Even if she did fight with Doyeon, why would she avoid him?

Younghoon, again, stopped her. "Give me an answer." He demanded with a low voice and cold stare.

"Can you fuck off?" She raised a brow. "You can see I don't want you to be in my vicinity." She pushed him away. He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him.

Their faces were close which made Sowon absolutely shocked.

"Only now you'll look at me in my eyes huh?" He scoffed. "Why are you avoiding me and why are you acting this way?"

Sowon stared into his deep eyes. "Because I hate you."

☾︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 688
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎?
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚍𝚎𝚌 18, 2020