1.7

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 17: 𝖒𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖉

☾︎

Doyeon's cries filled her room. How could Sowon, her best friend, hide that she was with her crush and hadn't told her? She knew Sowon liked him and she wanted it to be fair but it hurt her that Sowon wasn't going to tell her before she went out with him at all.

What had hurt her the most was that, it was obvious that Younghoon had chosen Sowon over her. Why would he call Sowon out for a meal but not her?

"Why is it Sowon?!" She yelled. "Why isn't it me?!" She yelled and hit her pillow. "I spent more time with him, he even held my hand but what did Sowon do to make him like her?!"

Doyeon threw her pillow. She whispered, "Why is Sowon always the main character...?"

*

"You hate me?" Younghoon scoffed in disbelief. "You act as if you didn't smile at me the other day!"

"It's fake." Sowon retorted. She grabbed his arm and shoved it off her and walked away. He was stunned. How was she going to walk away like that after making his heart beat?

"Sowon-"

"Don't bother following me or trying to convince me that I don't like you because Kim Younghoon, I've never liked you." Sowon eyed Younghoon then walked off.

Whispers filled the halls. Everybody was talking about them. Younghoon sighed. He didn't care what they would say but it really did hurt him.

"He keeps falling for the wrong girls!"

"Man he should just go single.."

"He's not even that good looking how does he expect to get a faithful girlfriend?"

Younghoon didn't care about what they said. He walked back to the classroom only to hear a whisper, loud enough for him to hear.

"But didn't you know?" Sowon's a slut! She dated Yeonseok and then cheated on him and now she's dating this dude and playing him?"

Something had ignited in Younghoon and he didn't know what. He walked up to the guy who had said that and grabbed his collar. "What the fuck did you just say?"

"Sowon's a slu-"

A fist was thrown at his face. "Say that one more fucking time." Younghoon threatened. "You'll be beat to a pulp if you fucking talk about her again."

*

Sowon grabbed around 13 buns and placed it on the countertop. She took out her wallet and sighed.

"How come you're not at school?" The woman asked.

"Ah, the school is renovating the cafeteria so we're allowed to get food out of school." Sowon answered.

The woman nodded and finished scanning them and placed them in bags. "15,000 won." She said.

"How come you're not with that young boy though?" The lady asked and looked around the store.

"Uh he's not feeling well-"

"Sowon." Younghoon called out.

"Ah dang it." She cursed under her breath.

"Let's talk for a moment." He suggested

"I have bread to buy-"

"No you don't."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do-"

"Young lady, if you talk with him all these buns are free." The woman cut Sowon off. If they weren't going to make up, the lady knew that she could be the one to help.

*

"Okay what do you want?" Sowon sternly asked.

"You can stop the cold tough 'I'm Sowon and I will kill you!" kind of act." Younghoon said.

"The only reason why I'm talking with you is because free bread." Sowon stated.

"Then I'll make the most of it." Younghoon responded. "You're the one messaging me, right?"

"Already said it's Doyeon." Sowon rolled her eyes.

"Lies." Younghoon mumbled.

"What?" Sowon asked.

"Nothing." He responded.

"Okay that's all I needed to know." Younghoon said and stood up from the chair he was sitting on.

"Great!" She exclaimed. She skipped to inside the convenient store and grabbed the bags. Before she could leave the woman spoke.

"Hold on one minute young lady. Come back here." The woman ordered.

Sowon walked up to the counter. "Yeah?"

"Pay up." She said and extended her hands.

"But Ahjumma-"

"Pay up this was all part of my plan." The woman said.

"Ahjumaaaa!"

"Nope pay up I got to get my paycheck."

☾︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 704
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚒𝚗 100 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚍𝚎𝚌 18, 2020