2.8

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 28: 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖎 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖊

☾︎

Yeonseok watched from afar as Sowon had hung out with her friends during lunch period. Her smile was shining and her laughter was audible and sweet to the ears. Or maybe he was just blinded by love.

"Why don't you go after your girl?" Woohyun suggested and threw his arm on Yeonseok's shoulder.

"She hates me." Yeonseok responded and looked back toward Sowon. There was a long silence as Yeonseok was admiring her.

"Why did you use her like that?" Woohyun asked, interrupting the silence between them.

"What do you mean?" Yeonseok averted his gaze to Woohyun.

"You tried to make her get better grades, if she couldn't offer what you wanted, you'd kick her. If you had a bad day you'd smoke in front of her despite the fact she said she hoped that you would stop smoking. She loved you although you beat her. But why did you beat her?"

Yeonseok bit his lip. Was he going to act all cool and say that he just wanted to or was he going to explain? He didn't know what to say. The explanation that came from Woohyun's mouth made him realize he was a bad person and a bad partner to someone he loved.

"I.. loved her and I still do." Yeonseok answered.

"You don't beat a girl if you love her." Woohyun snickered.

"I.." Yeonseok was speechless. What can he say to defend himself? Can he even be defended?

"Try better next time with Taera." Woohyun gave his remarks to Yeonseok. He patted his shoulder and left the broken hearted boy all alone.

*

Sowon cleaned up her mess, brushed her hands off, washed them and walked toward her classroom. She hummed and melody in her head as she walked.

Suddenly there was a grab on her shoulder. She turned around and met eyes with the person.
Her smile fell snd her face had turned stern.

"Didn't I tell you to fuck off?" Sowon warned.

"I will fuck off when you tell me something." Yeonseok stated.

"Oh really? What is that then?" Sowon crossed her arms.

"What fake messages?" Yeonseok asked.

"What?"

"Yesterday you responded to my text and said I created fake messages. What fake messages?" Yeonseok questioned patiently.

"Don't play dumb you can easily look in our chat history." Sowon brushed him off and rolled her eyes. She continued to walk until Yeonseok grabbed her again.

"Please answer me. I don't know what fake message I had probably sent you. Atleast tell me that please!" Yeonseok pleaded.

Sowon stared at him, empty.

"I'll send a photo of what you sent now leave me alone." Sowon said before walking away.

☾︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 453
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚒 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚖 𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚓𝚊𝚗 3, 2021