3.0

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

• 𝙒𝙄𝙎𝙃𝙇𝙄𝙎𝙏 •

ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 30: 𝖒𝖞 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖜𝖎𝖘𝖍.

☾︎

"Because I can't love you."

Yeonseok's hands began to shake. She.. didn't love him anymore.

"W-why?" He stuttered.

"I love Younghoon." She confessed and held his hands again with a smile. Her hand reached out to cup his cheek.

"I loved you though it was foolish of me. Turns out, if we were the same status, if I were a better person, maybe I would have been approved by your father. Maybe I would've been able to date you for many years and marry you afterward, like I wished." Sowon said. "But I believe, that either way, my heart would still be with someone else."

Sowon let go of him and tiptoed. She placed a peck on his cheek and left. The boy fell to his knees and cried.

It was his fault, he believed. If only he could turn back time and start somethig new. If only he could turn back time and fall for somebody else. If only he could turn back time and disobey his father.

If only he could turn back time and loved her like he was supposed to.

His sobs grew louder and louder until he saw a hand.

"Don't cry, your father will be suspicious." The person said. He looked up and it was a semi smiling Taera.

*

Sowon waved her hand at the boy she liked and jumped into his arms. Younghoon held onto her tight.
"How come you're so clingy today?" He asked.

"I'm just clingy like that." Sowon said with a chuckle and buried her face into his neck. "Oppa." She called out.

Younghoon's ears turned red and his face heated up. "O-O-Oppa?" He covered his mouth with his hand. What a shy boy.

Sowon backed away from the hug and held his hand. "Oppa!"

Younghoon choked on his saliva. "Oppa?!"

"What do you not like it-"

"No! No! I like it a lot!" He exclaimed and quickly covered his mouth.

Sowon smiled, "Okay let's go Hoonie oppa!"

Younghoon smiled at the cheery girl. It was as if time had slowed down. Watching as her hair rode with the wind and her smile shine brightly. His heart beated quickly.

Sowon was perfect. She was a bit too perfect for him. But he couldn't ask for more.

"Sowon-ah." He said. Sowon turned around with a smile. His heart skipped a beat. "I have one last wish right?" He asked.

Sowon nodded and the cherry blossoms flew around her. She was definitely a Goddess in his eyes.

"Can you be my everlasting love?" Younghoon asked.

Sowon's face heated up. Her smile slowly fell. Why was her heart beating so fast? It's beating faster than before. She smiled and hugged him.

"Granted."

*

The couple walked into the school, hand in hand, and wore matching hair clips. Yes, hair clips. You read that right. I just said hair clips.

Although boys laughed at Younghoon for wearing a cute pink strawberry hair clip, he didn't care as long as it was for Sowon.

Yeonseok watched from afar. His heart somwhat shattered but, she was happy. He's never seen her smile so brightly, not even with him. It was better this way, he thought. She's finally happy and that's all I wished for. He felt a hand grab his.

Yeonseok turned and saw a smiling Taera. Maybe he was up for a new start. He smiled back.

Hyunjae hugged Sowon tightly. "If he breaks your heart, tell me. I'll fuck him up if he hurts you." Sowon backed away.

She smiled and placed a ring on his index finger. "Best friend rings! I made it myself!" Hyunjae slightly smiled. Though he wished he was the one who was dating her and the one who would make her smile, he couldn't be. Younghoon was the perfect match for her.

Doyeon hit Younghoon on the back. "IF YOU HURT MY BESTIE-"

"I won't!" Younghoon whined with a pout.

"Okay if you hurt my bestie not only will you suffer for the rest of your life but you won't be able to ever have children." She threatened. Younghoon looked down at his pants then to her.

"That's right, I'll fucking chop it off you slut-"

"Doyeoniee!" Sowon exclaimed from afar. It was as if Doyeon had a switch on her back like a robot that can switch from demonic to absolutely adorable. She waved back with a huge smile and ran to Sowon.

Everything was in place again.

It all started from a stupid wishlist, but ended as a sweet relationship. Thank you for reading Wishlist.

☾︎

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 770
𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝚡
𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎: 𝚓𝚊𝚗 3, 2021
𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚜: 𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙷𝙴𝙳

𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑊𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡! 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑦. 𝐼'𝑚 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑢𝑝𝑙𝑜𝑎𝑑 𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑝𝑖𝑙𝑜𝑔𝑢𝑒.

𝐴𝑔𝑎𝑖𝑛, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔.