Chapter 1

Hey guys it's me, KawaiiRainbowGuy, and I want to tell you there may be swearing and gay love in this... So if you no like, go on and click the back button. Thank ya and hope you like!!!

The fall leafs seemed to glow brighter with their oranges and reds every time Kevin stepped outside. They were such lovely colors. Since Kevin's parents had full time jobs, Kevin had to walk to school. (Which was not a bad idea since it saved the environment) As he put in his ear buds and prepared to leave the cul-de-sac he felt someone watching him. He immediately swung around and saw no one. "Hmmm," Kevin said with a little bit of confusion in his voice. He shrugged and walked off.

Then, silently, Edd stepped out of a near by bush he dove into when Kevin turned. He felt like a full blown stalker but he loved to see Kevin. He felt bad for bullying him but that was just because he was confused about his feeling towards the dork. Maybe I should take another route... Just in case he turns around again. But I love his ass. Wait, what!? He thought to himself. He caught himself watching Kevin's back side sway and looked away. Quickly and quietly Edd went across the road. He then went into a full blown sprint to the school. He felt so confused about his emotions for Kevin. Edd wasn't sure if he was gay but something about the dork made him crazy... He couldn't put his finger on it

Kevin looked across the street and saw Edd running to school. Strange.... Well at least he isn't after me, he thought to himself. Kevin watched as the skinny swimmer ran across the street, nearly getting hit by a red mini-van in the process. Kevin chuckled and smiled  to himself. Kevin didn't know when, but his feelings for the local bully changed. They made quite the U turn. He went from hating him, to loving it when he pushed him against his locker. He found it kind of hot actually. Kevin blushed and looked down at his feet. What terrible thoughts to have about someone who has bullied you your whole life for no reason at all. But Kevin's liking for Edd never changed, no matter how many stern lectures he gave himself, or how many times he made a pros and cons list about him. He thought it was a real problem, but this was a problem he didn't seem to care about having. Only his best friends knew about it, Nazz, Nat, Marie, and Rave. Nazz, after dating a bunch of guys, came out lesbian and started dating Marie. Nat came out and starting dating Rave. It was wonderful to have friends who supported him, who knew how he felt after their experiences.

Before Kevin knew it he was at school and was tackled by Nat. Luckily Nat was very skinny and didn't tackle him hard enough to knock him over. " Hello booty hoe" Nat said very excitedly. " Hi Nat," I grunted and shoved him off my back.  "Why are you so up-beat on a Monday?" "Because I am planning on having a camping trip this weekend and YOU are coming! Along with everyone else of course." "WHEN DID YOU PLAN THIS?!?!" Kevin exclaimed, a little shocked. " Today of course!" Nat replied. " Well I'll be there." Kevin giggled . "Awesome, boo, I'll text you the details later. I've got to tell everyone else!" He yelled across the hall as he sprinted towards Nazz and Marie.

The three minute bell rang as Kevin reached his locker, still smiling about how crazy Nat was. He turned the cold locker knob thingy, 34, 12, 5. Kevin shoved his gray book bag into his locker, grabbed his calculus book and notebook, and shut the locker door. Kevin spin on his heels, not paying attention and ran into a wall. Kevin fell on his rump and papers went flying. Kevin looked up and realized this was no wall. He reached the eyes of his "wall" and was struck with fear. The fiery blue that he knew too well. Edd picked Kevin up by his collar and shoved him harshly against a locker. EDD's body was pressed against Kevin's, sparks flew, practically making a firework show, eyes making full contact. Edd felt warm, strong, and seemed to be loosening his grip a little. But still had a firm grip. Oh god, please don't get a boner.

Well there you guys go. First chapter of my first fan fic. Hope you enjoy. Will update soon.