Chapter 7

OMG I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!!! I DIDN'T MEAN TO ABANDON YOU GUYS!!!! I am back so.... Let's see what will happen. :)

        EDD's POV

        Kevin has been gone for a week now. I can't sleep, I barley eat, and I search day and night for him. He has to be some where. I called his friends and relatives, that didn't shun him, and they hadn't heard anything... Where could he be? I cry almost every day just thinking of him. What will I do?

KEVIN'S POV

        I have been driving all over the state, sleeping in my car in Wal-Mart parking lots, and all that other 'fun' stuff. I extracted all my money out my account the day I left, because he knew my account information. I finally ended up staying with Nazz.She moved from the cul-de-sac and into the city with Marie. I told her, 'If Edd calls, say you have not seen me. OK?' She never told him. Luckily, I told her soon enough, because there he is, calling up every line that connects to me. Only Marie and Nazz knew, which was a plus. Nazz said I could stay as long as I needed, but I had a feeling she didn't want me there... 

        The day after I moved in with Nazz, I went to get more clothes from Edd's. I miss him, it's just... I can't take it anymore. The abuse, the shame of the bruises, the fear of being struck... So, I went in the middle of day, because I knew he had work then.

         I got in my car and drove to the house of memories, both happy and sad. When I pulled in, to my alarm, I saw his 2010 Mustang, sitting there. Oh no, I thought. What will I do.  I thought for a while and finally thought what the hell, they are my clothes and I need to get them. I parked,took out my key, unlocked the door, and went in. Edd was in the living room, which was right next to the front door, and had a tear stained face. His sad, droopy, face turned into one of joy. 

EDD'S POV

        When I saw Kevin, I was alarmed and happy at the same time. "Kevin!!!" I screamed like a child on Christmas. I hugged him tight and probably near broke his back. "Okay, okay," Kevin said in a sort of akward way. I let go. " I am only here to get my clothes." I thought for a moment, taking it all in. He didn't come to stay... He came to get clothes?!? "... W-what?" I said with a puzzled look. "You heard me." He went upstairs, I, myself, trying to convince him to stay. "Kevin, I'm sorry! I didn't mean for any of this to happen! Please stay!" "Eddward, I gave you many chances and YOU blew them. If you straighten up, I will come back, but until then...." He paused in the middle of getting his clothes out. He walked off. " Please!" He quickly went down the stairs, clothes in hand. I followed just as fast. He was at the door, when I grabbed his arm. He flinched and dropped his clothes. "GOD DAMMIT, EDD PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!"  " I'm sorry..." "Look" he said, "if you do straighten up, call me and we will talk-" " YOU'VE BEEN IGNORING MY CALLS!!!" "BECAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE NOT READY!!!" He then opened the door and slammed it. You blew it again Edd... I thought to myself . I sat down, listening to his car pull out. I then went online and searched up counselors. I am going to fix this... For sure. 

         There you go... Hope you enjoyed. Again, sorry I've been out. BYE!!!!