Chapter 9

Here you go guys. This is chapter 9. Whats gonna happen??? Guess you'll have to see. :)))

Kevin POV

As I drove to his, I mean our, home, I began to regret giving in so easily. I wondered if I should just stay in a motel, and avoid him. No. I will not stay in a motel because I will not spend my money just to give in to my fears. My fears of him hitting me more. If did hit me I will have to leave but it's not like I haven't left before.

As I neared the driveway, to my relief, he was not there. I unlocked the front door after pulling in and walked in to the cold house. There was a half eaten burger on the counter and a full drink. Typical Edd

I thought to myself while throwing away the cold burger. I decided to bring my stuff in and put it up in our room. I walked back to my car to grab my bags and walked up the stairs. I peered into our room and memories flooded my brain. I saw the ring I bought him on his nightstand and I felt the tears build in the back of my eyes. I shook the sadness away and began to put my stuff away. When I was done I went back down stairs to get a drink. When I opened the fridge, I saw only a few items and sauces. I huffed and made a mental note to go to the grocery. I walked into the living room and started to clean to keep myself busy. Just as I started to clean, I heard a car door and rushed foot steps. Just then, the door busted open to see a ecstatic Edd who was basically jumping for joy when he saw me.  He rushed towards me and picked me up and hugged me. " Kevin! I'm so glad to see you," he half yelled as he shoved his face into the crook of my neck. I felt something wet on my neck, only to be described as tears. " Hi Edd," I said warmly as I stared to rub his back soothingly. We sat like this for what seemed like hours and every so often I would hear a 'I'm so sorry'  in the cloud of sobs. Finally I pushed him off me and said very coldly "I didn't come back because I thought you were ready, Edd. I came back because I had no other choice." He facial expression dropped and he mumbled an 'oh'. But he smiled again and said "Well I'm just glad you're here." I smiled. I was actually wanted here. Plus maybe it will be beneficial for him.  "Well Edd I have to go to the grocery store so I don't die of malnutrition" He looked at me with pleading eyes and asked if he could go. I huffed and replied. "Yes Edd you can go." He smiled and raced me to my car. It was like we were back to the good old days when we first started dating. Everything seemed happy again. 

When we got to the grocery we got so much food that we spent over $100. Luckily Edd payed. But with what money? Ol' well. It doesn't matter.  We shoved the food in the back and hopped in the car. As we drove back home, Edd plugged in the AUX cord and started looking for a song on his phone. Soon, he found the one the one he wanted and started to play it. The beat gave me an idea as to what it was. Then I heard the lyrics and knew exactly what it was. MY FAVORITE SONG!!! I started to sing along to lyrics.

Come Mr. DJ song pon de replay  

Come Mr. DJ won't you turn the music up

All the gyal pon the dance floor wantin' some more what

and so on and so forth. When the song was over I looked and him gave him a suspicious look. How did he know that was my favorite song? Well I was with him for a year. But I never told him about it. Hmm. Mental note, interrogate him later. We pulled in to the driveway and began to unload the food. By the time we got all the stuff put away, it was five. So I decided to cook something easy. I put the chicken on the stove and rubbed barbecue on it. Then I felt to arms wrap around my hips, but I pushed them away. I wasn't really ready for any of that. Plus, I don't want him to think I have forgiven him so quickly. He looked hurt, but just moved next to me. He stared at me like I was a Picasso painting. It was really starting to make me uncomfortable. Finally I asked why he was staring at me. He said "It's because your so beautiful. How could I not stare?" I blushed at that and he chuckled. The chicken was done and i set it out on the table. He smiled and thanked me. He seemed truly happy. After dinner I decided to hop in the shower. I turn the water on warm and began to ravish in the warmth of the water. I was so distracted I didn't here the door open.

I felt a hand snake around me and pulled me close. I yelped and tried to wiggle free. But I was comforted a bit when I found out it was Edd. He buried his face in my neck and began to kiss it gently. I moaned in delight as he kissed my neck harder. He then found my sweet spot and began to gently bite at it. I was a moaning mess. He then stopped and apologized. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his thin torso. I looked at him and kissed his forehead. He then began to wash my hair and washed his. When we were done, he dried me off and I dried him off. We got dressed and he carried me upstairs. So much for not giving in. 

We sat in our bed and watched a movie. I don't know what movie it was. Not like I cared. I was snuggled up to him and he, right now, was all that mattered. I secretly wanted this so bad. I hope it stays this way. I then fell asleep in his arms, listening to the rhythmic beat of his heart.

I hope you guys like this chapter. The song up there, is by Rhianna, called Pon De Replay. Sorry for any typos. I will try to update. Until then. Bye! :)