Chapter 46

I woke up and rolled out the bed.

[ Y/n ] "Ughh...maybe prison wasn't so bad."

I stood up and walked into the bathroom to do my hygiene.

Outfit:

I grabbed my car keys and left my room

I grabbed my car keys and left my room. I pick up my phone and answered it when it started to ring.

[ Y/n ] "Hello?"

[ Aiko ] "Miss Y/n, are you coming today like you said?"

[ Y/n ] "Yes, I am and good morning!"

[ Aiko ] "I'm so sorry...where's my manners? Good morning to you too!"

I laughed

[ Aiko ] "Reminder, you have an afternoon meeting with someone"

[ Y/n ] "Right, almost forgot."

[ Aiko ] "Do you want me to reschedule because this is when everyone goes home"

[ Y/n ] "No, keep it the same"

[ Aiko ] "Yes ma'am, see you soon!"

I hung up the call

____

[ Aiko ] "Glad to have you back, miss! I'll see you tomorrow morning"

[ Y/n ] "Have a good afternoon"

Before hearing an "Ahem," I was working on some paperwork. I noticed a man when I shifted my gaze to look at him. He had brown hair and thin eyes with small gold irises.

[ Y/n ] "Oh hi! You must be Overhaul?"

I stood up and we both shook hands

[ Overhaul ] "Yes I am, and you must be Y/n?"

I chuckled

[ Y/n ] "I am, why don't you sit down"

[ Overhaul ] "Thank you. You're very beautiful and young for a CEO?"

[ Y/n ] "Thank you, I took college classes in highschool"

[ Overhaul ] "That's really nice, so tell me why me and your group should come together as one?"

[ Y/n ] "It is extremely easy. What would the heroes do if we come together, since our groups are the most dangerous criminals? With our brilliant tactics, we can eliminate everyone of them individually."

[ Overhaul ] "Hmm, clever? You got yourself a deal, I want to meet everyone at this address"

He hand me a card

[ Y/n ] "Also, I'm the co-leader. The leader was very busy today but he'll meet you in person tomorrow"

[ Overhaul ] "Gotcha, it was nice making a negotiation with you."

[ Y/n ] "You too..."

I watching him walk off and smirked. My business phone started ringing so I answer it

[ Y/n ] "Yes?"

[ Shigaraki ] "How was it and what was he like?"

[ Y/n ] "Everything went great, his personality give me polite but sociopath"

[ Shigaraki ] "Good, you have to tell us everything when you come home."

[ Y/n ] "Why are you all always there?!? Didn't I brought you a house for everyone?"

[ Shigaraki ] "Yes but we feel comfortable in your house and with you"

[ Y/n ] "Oh my god."

I hang up the phone

To be continued