Chapter 48

[ Y/n ] "I sat and witnessed the death of my entire family. I felt so happy when Shigaraki killed our father, but then our whole home started to collapse."

[ Spinner ] "Continue!"

[ Y/n ] "I was the youngest of my siblings at age three. I had no idea what to do until I closed my eyes, at that moment I was free from all the chaos."

My head began to hurt as soon as I understood what my grandmother was talking about.

[ Compress ] "How?"

[ Y/n ] "Umm because of my quirk"

[ Dabi ] "Thought you had two"

[ Y/n ] "I thought I did all these years too"

[ Toga ] "Okay, can we get back to the story?"

I rolled my eyes

[ Y/n ] "Shigaraki attempted to hug me when he spotted me but quickly realized he couldn't. Yes, we were orphans, but at least we had each other. No one bothered to try to help, and they always claimed that the cops and heroes would."

I gulped as I sensed my rage increasing. 

[ Y/n ] "But one day, we met All For One. He took us in like we was his own and adopted us."

[ Compress ] "Damn, imagine you was related to the powerful pro hero then got adopted by the evilest villain"

I laughed

[ Y/n ] "He trained both of us and renamed our names. I didn't want my name to be change but he changes Shigaraki's name as Tomura"

[ Shigaraki ] "He helped lead our becoming of who we are today."

[ Y/n ] "Yes, just you. I asked him to enroll me in school because I wanted a regular life, and he agreed. After I graduated, I moved to the United States."

[ Spinner ] "Um, what was your birth names?"

[ Y/n ] "Mine was Y/n Shimura, I won't say Shigaraki's birth name because he don't go as that identify anymore."

[ Kurogiri ] "Your father, did he also had a bad childhood?"

I nodded

[ Y/n ] "I also didn't like our older sister, she was lowkey a brat"

[ Shigaraki ] "She was a bitch...she's the one who started it all"

[ Toga ] "Did you both love your mother?"

[ Shigaraki ] "She was...lovely"

[ Y/n ] "We did"

[ Toga ] "Did you ever blamed Shigaraki about everything?"

[ Y/n ] "I did then as I got older, it was really our dad fault for everything."

Dabi chuckled

[ Y/n ] "What's funny?"

[ Dabi ] "Just realized most of us had a fucked up past"

[ Y/n ] "Mhm."

[ Twice ] "Y/n, was your father a bad guy?"

I chuckled

[ Y/n ] "My opinion, yeah. He had the biggest hatred towards heroes but he was never a villain"

[ Mange ] "As he should"

[ Y/n ] "Could've taken his advice on that, heroes truly do care about themselves"

[ Shigaraki ] "Told you, can we stop talking about Y/n and I past?

[ Twice ] "Yes, we're done...even though I still have more questions"

To be continued