Chapter 13: The Vytal Festival

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 13 of this story and I want to apologize for not continuing this story, now with that said. Let the reading begin.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

"After (Y/N) and Ruby got together they are happy to be together, but now it's the Vytal Festival with everyone going which also is the second date between (Y/N) and Ruby. They arrived at the fair grounds with Ruby holding (Y/N)'s hand while walking through the fair grounds, they went to the booths to play the games and also get some snacks. They saw a photo booth which they ran in to take some pictures, they chose multiple options and there was the romance option, they selected that option with Ruby being nervous, the photos were being taken with Ruby kissing (Y/N) on the cheek, after that he does the same making her nervous, but she smiles. They got their copies as they looked at them.....................
Ruby: " These are amazing, thanks (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "You're welcome Ruby, I'm having an amazing time."
Ruby: "Same here."
....................they walked to a food line as they sat down and started eating. Everyone else joins them sitting at their seats with them.....................
Yang: "So, how's the second date going sister?"
Ruby: "We're having fun, we definitely chose the right time for a second date. It's the best!"
(Y/N): "What about you and Cy?"
Yang: "Same."
Cy: "The only thing I'm looking forward to is the tournament, I can't wait to fight."
Yang: "Yeah."
...................(Y/N) smiles at his friends determination, he gets a feeling that someone is looking at him as he looked around. He looked right to see the same girl who tried to steal his wallet, he smiles as he thought of a plan...................

Timeskip-2 Days Later

....................after a couple days of the tournament it was down to Pyrrha vs Penny, (Y/N) is walking through the halls as he heads to the crowd. He sees Emerald at her seat as he walks to them, he pulls out his pistol and sits behind her to move the pistol to her neck causing her to tense up..................
(Y/N): "You try anything, you're dead. Come with me and don't do anything suspicious."
.....................she gets up and they slowly walked in the halls, the moment they closed in on a supply closet he pushed her in crashing into the wall. He slams the door with the gun still pointed at her as she looked terrified......................
(Y/N): "It's nice to see you again wallet thief, or should I say Emerald Sustrai."
Emerald: "Okay look, you outsmarted me with your wallet and I never stole anything-"
(Y/N): "Shut up! That's not what I brought you here, I want information on someone. Where is Cinder Fall?"
Emerald: "Wh-What are you talking about? I don't-"
(Y/N): *smacks her in the head as she falls on the floor* "Don't lie to me, where is she? If you tell me I'll let you go, but if you don't I'll kill you and hunt her down myself."
Emerald: "Why are you even hunting her? It's suicide because of what power she possesses."
(Y/N): "That's not gonna stop me, I want to make her pay for what she's down to me."
Emerald: "What do you mean? What has she done?"
(Y/N): "She left her *gestures himself* own son to die."
Emerald: *eyes widen* "Y-You're her son?"
(Y/N): "(Y/N) Fall, nice to meet you. But, now you will tell me where she is and what was she was doing at the CCT tower?"
Emerald: "One, I won't tell you and two, how can you be her son? She hasn't even mentioned you, how are you her son?"
(Y/N): "Cause she tried to kill me! And I always wanted to know why she did it, that's why I must find her and if you won't talk. Maybe fake injured Mercury will talk and maybe I'll rip those robotic legs from his bones!"
Emerald: "Okay, okay I'll talk. Cinder tried uploading a virus to the CCT network, no thanks to you it never happened, Beacon will get destroyed during the festival and the three of us posed as Haven students to make it look like we aren't suspicious. Cinder is after the Fall Maiden power."
(Y/N): "Maidens? Those are just a myth."
Emerald: "You don't know what I've seen, this woman showed that the Maidens live."
(Y/N): "That makes total sense now, more power is what she needed. But, sadly. That's not going to happen."
...................he knocks her out and takes her scroll, he walks out the closet and hears a commotion at another hallway. He ran to see Mercury attacking which made (Y/N) angry, he rushed in to drop kick Mercury in the back causing him to crash into the wall......................
(Y/N): "Looks like I just arrived."
Ruby: "(Y/N)? What're you doing here?"
(Y/N): "I was busy interrogating Emerald, and looks like her, *points at Mercury* him, and Cinder aren't Haven students. They plan on destroying Beacon during the festival."
Ruby: "What?"
Mercury: "Why you!"
......................he goes to kick (Y/N), but he caught his leg and shoots it off making it break in two, he holds Mercury's prosthetic with Ruby shocked.....................
(Y/N): "And Yang never broke his leg, they're prosthetic."
Ruby: "He framed my sister?!"
.......................(Y/N) nods which made Ruby furious, she used her semblance to dash at him causing enough force to make him crash into the wall making it crack and putting go him unconscious......................
Ruby: "The tournament is continuing, we have to warn everyone."
(Y/N): "Then we need to act fast."
......................before they can act Vale along with Beacon was invaded by Grimm, everyone is fighting them off, but (Y/N) had one objective of his own as he arrived at the elevator as he pushed a button headed to the mysterious room. He arrives to see two pods with one having Pyrrha and another woman inside it, he also sees Cinder getting g ready to shop an arrow at the woman in the pod, but (Y/N) equips his crossbow to shoots his arrow intercepting her's getting everyone's attention including Cinder as she looked at him with anger in her eyes......................
Cinder: "You again?"
(Y/N): "I should've known you remembered me, but I wonder. Was it from the tower we fought at? Or that fact you can remember family?"
Cinder: "Family?"
(Y/N): "It's good to see you again, mother."
Cinder: *eyes widen* "(Y-Y/N)? N-N-No way, that can't be."
(Y/N): "Looks like your past came back to haunt you, but I ain't dead like you wanted! I have been searching everywhere for you, and now here you are!"
Ozpin: "(Y/N), stands back."
(Y/N): "You stand back, I got business to attend with against her! *converts his weapon to sword mode* And I ain't stopped!"
......................he rushes at her yelling in anger as he jumped in the air getting ready to strike her causing her to block the attack with her sword with (Y/N) looking at her angry."

To be continued......................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter. If you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)