Chapter 15: The Aftermath of Beacon! Another Secret Revealed

(A/N: Well, hello my fellow readers and followers. Here is chapter 15 of this story and I decided not to do an update Bio since there wasn't much to update, but the outfit that will be worn for this story is going to be this:

 Here is chapter 15 of this story and I decided not to do an update Bio since there wasn't much to update, but the outfit that will be worn for this story is going to be this:

And th semblance from the previous chapter is Flaming Nova Rage and with this semblance:

The user's hair spikes up with fiery highlights appearing in his hair and his eyes turned red with the the center turned to a orange kind of color with a flaming aura surrounding the body, along with the aura there are also fire wings sprouting from his back:

When attacking, melee or weapon the attacks get covered in fire for a more damaging attack along with ranged flame attacks, also with enough strength and power it can do one strong attack.

Now that's the end of this quick Bio and with all that said, let the reading begin.)

Ruby P.O.V

"After the fall of Beacon, Ruby is traveling with Team JNPR to Haven Academy after getting upgrades to their gear. They ran into problems along the way involving Grimm, during the traveling Ruby kept thinking about one thing on her mind and that's (Y/N), after Beacon fell he disappeared after defeating the Grimm Dragon with Cy. She didn't know why he would just disappear, but what also surprised her is that his mother is Cinder who is responsible for Beacon's destruction...................
Jaune: " Everything okay Ruby?"
Ruby: *eyes widen* "Huh, yeah. Everything's okay."
Nora: "You don't seem okay, something is bothering you."
Pyrrha: "Okay you two, let's not start bothering her from how she's feeling. I'm sure whatever is on her mind, she wants to keep to herself."
Ren: "Definitely."
Ruby: *looks down sad* (Y/N, why did you disappear? I still wonder why ever single day, I just hope you're alright.)

3rd P.O.V

....................at a village with people walking around, laughing along with music is heard inside a bar with everyone hanging out with friends or random people. The doors open getting everyone's attention with someone walking in, the person walking in is revealed to be (Y/N) not paying attention to everyone around him while walking to the bar, some girls looked at him smiling...................
Random Girl 1: "He's cute."
Random Girl 2: "I'd love to have fun with him."
Random Girl 3: "He looks young."
....................he walks up to the bar to lean on it while the bartender walks to him...................
Bartender: "Hey, aren't you a little too young to be in this bar kid?"
(Y/N): "I just want water."
Bartender: "Okay."
.....................the Bartender got s him the glass as he drinks it, one guy walks up to him to harshly tape his back causing the drink to spill...................
Random Guy: "Hey you little punk, young kids like you aren't welcome here yet. So, maybe you need to walk out huh? *he ignores him* Hey, I'm talking to you!"
(Y/N): "I don't speak dumbass."
Random Guy: "Why you little!"
....................he goes to punch him, but (Y/N) dodges to slam his head on the bar cracking it. More thugs ran at him only for him to fight them throwing one if them into the stacked drinks on the shelf behind the Bartender, sweep kicks one making him fall face first into the floor. Two thugs tries to hit him with a chair, but (Y/N) destroys them with his weapon cutting them up following with a spin kick hitting them both with elbowing one guy in the face breaking his nose, and knocks out the last one with a punch to the face. He looks at the beaten up thugs along with the ones not wanting to fight him. He goes to walk out the bar, but a thug has a glass bottle in his hand to hit (Y/N) in the back of the head, only to be knocked out by someone with his body hitting the floor. (Y/N) looks to see Tiffany to be the one who knocked the guy out....................
(Y/N): "Tiffany?"
Tiffany: "Hey (Y/N), never expected you here."
(Y/N): "Strange, I thought the same thing."
.....................he walks out the bar walking towards the hotel with Tiffany peeking out the bar as she looks at him with a sad expression...................