Judging by @iamunique_30

🎗Our twisted chemistry by mahaenterprises

Cover-5/5
(Cover perfectly potrays the negativity along with the required passion and emotion for a dark story)
Title-2/5
(By reading the Chaptees by far the title of the book dosen't go quite along it and is not something which would be kept for a dark romantic book.)
Description-5/5
(The description is perfect as it gives us a perfect sneek peek of the story and also is interesting enough to hook on the readers)
Grammer-9/10
(There are a bit of grammatical as well as typing errors here and there.)
Plot-20/20
(Plot is really nice and hooks up the reader to the book. Perfectly mysterious along with some humourous scenes and some romantic one make it a perfect read.)
Flow of writing-9/10
(Flow is damn amazing but there are some points where a bit more clarity needs to be given to make it easy for the readers)
Character building-10/10
(The way in which the characters are written though it being a mafia book can still make one realte to it)
Overall impression-13/15
(The book has lots to offer but due to some errors here and there. The long paras need to be shortened. )

Total-75/80

🎗Will you love me again by mahaenterprises

Cover-5/5
(The cover gets full marks cause it perfectly depicts the sadness in nandini's eyes as well as there love for each other.)
Title-5/5
(The tilte gets full marks cause the story is about manik earning nandini's love for second time after he has left her once.)
Blurb-5/5
(Blurb too gets full marks cause it gives the perfect idea of both the characters life as well as the story and it surely attracts the readers. )
Grammer-8/10
(There are lots of grammatical as well as typing errors)
Plot-20/20
(To start with, the plot is very interesting and keeps the reader gripped.Not too mysterious but the required suspense is maintained along with bit of romantic scenes here and there)
Storyline-10/10
(By far the story line is way too amazing and intresting.)
Overall impression-13/15
(The story is amazing in its own style and just a few errors here there which could be surely taken care of.)

Total-72/80

🎗Qismat by _sanskruti_10

Cover-4/5
(Though the cover perfectly depicts Nandini's sadness and but it is somehow unable to depict the same for Manik.)
Title-5/5
(The book is all about the character's destines and its games with them.So this is the appropriate title for it.)
Description-5/5
(Description is perfect as it gives a quick sneek peek of the story without revealing much details about it)
Grammer-9/10
(Their are a bit of grammatical and typing errors which I am sure could be rectified.)
Storyline-10/10
(It has an amazing storyline which one would for sure love. From the way Manik describes Alya to Nandini's undying love for him and the pain that she feels ....It is a beautiful story)
Overall impression-15/15
(The book is so beautifully written that it manages to touch hearts. With all those small poetic proses and dialogues.Those proses are so appropriately written that one can feel the sadness of the characters)

Total-48/50

🎗Undeal by Brownieislove

Cover-4/5
(It perfectly describes the arrogance in both Manik and Nandini but still lacks the passion that has been described in the stoey about them.)
Title-3/5
(By far I haven't been able to understand the reason behind this title from the story and it could have been something a bit moe appropriate.)
Blurb-3/5
(Though it descibes the story in a general context but doesn't give much sneek peek about the characters or the story.)
Grammer-5/5
Plot-20/20
(The plot is for sure very interesting and is a bit too mysterious which makes the books more interesting to read along with a bit of romance.)
Flow of writing-10/10
(The flow has been extraordinarily good and the dialogues are written with absolute clarity.)
Character building-9/10
(The characters are beautifully explained and make them quite realatable for a reader..... )
Overall impression-14/15
( A sure read book for all those readers who love MaNan in a dark and mysterious characters with its cliffhangers and but the paragraphs need to be shortened a bit so that it's easier to read. )

Total- 73/80

Thank you so much iamunique_30 for your judging ♥️