PROMOTERS 🎀

Hey everyone!

Hey everyone!

So yes this post is for the one who aren't participating but want to be part of this awards !

Nothing special u all have to do to become a promoter .

Rules for u all are the same but some things are mandatory which is mentioned below .

💥U all need to have 200 + followers .

💥You should know atleast 2 to 3 awards to whom you can share our awards and promote it .
(Not compulsory to know personally but atleast as a participant or a judge)

💥The promoters are expected to share our awards on their message board ,bio and if possible on their insta stories too .(instagram isn't compulsory)

💥They are an important part of our awards ,they have to also share it personally by pm to some of the author's or readers !

💥And screenshot is expected from the promoters if they share our awards on Instagram .
(They can send it on the insta accounts of our hosts or founders ,pm us if u want our id )

Prizes or rewards for a promoter :

💙Follow from the account of the hosts and the award community
(3 accounts )

💙A shout out to any of your one book .

💙Your 3 books (maximum is 3 ) will be added in our reading list .

💙Last but not the least a sticker of the 'promoter' by goldenstarawards will be rewarded to you .

I hope this prizes are enough for now and I'm not disappointing u all with the prizes.

We have a limit of 10 promoters

________

Forms for the promoters -----◆◆◆

Username
No .Of followers
Rules followed
Instagram ID (if u have )
Tags - 6 +

All the best !
Thanku ❤️

_________

Guys we have a interview book for our winners ,so we need some interviewers ! So please view the book for once if you want to be a interviewer !