Christmas Shopping with Bees pt 2

"Ok, so we've got 4 hours!" Drista clapped happily.
"We've gotta occupy ourselves somehow," Tubbo agreed.
Tommy yawned and looked at each store they passed with both great interest and little interest at all.

SBI Fam
----------

W: aaaaaahhhhhh!

Tech: what

W: IT'S QUIET WITHOUT TOMMY IN OUR EARS!!!

P: leave him alone boys

Tech: :[

W: LOOOK PHIL! EVEN DAVE IS SADDENED BY THE SILENCE!

W: DO YOU NOT SEE THAT FROWN!!

P: stop spamming Wil

W: no

What do you get for a blue man? :T

What do you get for a blue block man? :T

WHTY TF WONT GOOGLE WORK?! :T

oh. :T

P: are you alright there kiddo?

I'm a little panicked :T

P: oh no! What's wrong?

Tech: u break something?

I have to wait 4 hrs for something and we don't know where to go!!!!!!! :T

No tech I didn't :T

Did see Niki tho :T

She asked about Wilbur 😏 :T

W: WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!!!

Tech: suuuuuuuuure ya are

Mmmmmmmhmmmmm :T

P: yep, of course, totally believe you

W: F U

"PRIDE SHOP!" Drista gasped loudly.
Tommy looked up and chuckled as Drista rushed to the brightly colored shop.
Tommy and Tubbo raced after her.

Drista was already looking through the pride flags when they got in. The entire shop was very bright and colorful. Tommy chuckled and trailed around quietly taking interest in a few things silently.
He didn't think of himself as anything but straight. Although the kids in his school would certainly disagree.

They often called him a f*g or a lesbian or a loveless, whatever that last one meant.
He always hated those kids. There's a reason why his saying is "I hate all men and I'm scared of all women".
Although, he didn't mind being called a lesbian.

In fact "lesbian" had been something that had turned great for him. He had posted somewhere, he doesn't remember where exactly, but he posted about people calling him "lesbian" at school and the response he had gotten was that he was the "Lesbian King".

He quite liked the title that had often been used against him in school. Like the dress, it was just another way he could overpower his demons.

"If we gifted George, Dream, and Sap Gay flags and Poly flags do you think they'd get angry?" Tommy asked jokingly.
Drista laughed and grinned.
"We totally need to!" Drista agreed.
"But... What is the poly flag?" Tubbo asked.