White Christmas..... Party

It was far too bright to be 4 freakin am.
Truly, it was.
George groaned softly and pressed his hands into his eye sockets.

"G*d, why is it so bright out?" George asked angrily pulling himself out of bed.
He had finally been freed of college for winter break, which was amazing but he still didn't have at all a decent sleeping schedule.

George peered out the window to see exactly why the sun hated him.
He took a few seconds to process what exactly he was seeing.

To him, it was just a field of white at first. It took him far too long to recognize that that wasn't right. Where was the green or yellow grass he was used to now?

George unlocked his window and pulled it open.
He was hit with a gust of cold and he slipped his hand out the window.

He pulled it back in and stared at his white speckled arm.
He closed his window once more and left his room, excitedness pooling deep inside him that wasn't quite showing in favor of his tired and hungry mind.

He grabbed a quick snack from the cupboard and sat down at the dining room table.

He sat mindlessly at the table until Bad came down at 4:20.
"Good morning!" Bad greeted.
"So early!" George whined and Bad laughed.
"Of course, that's what you get for exciting streaming until 2 am. Speaking of which. Did you ever go to sleep?" Bad asked pulling stuff out of the cupboards.

If it weren't for the fact that George knew for sure Bad hadn't gone to bed last night he would have asked how he knew he was up all night, Ir why he was up now.

"The bright snow woke me up," George replied with a huff, not really answering but implying it enough.
"Did you not get those curtains?" Bad asked.
"No, too expensive," George huffed, "I'll just find a blanket to cover it."

"You can borrow one or so of mine," Bad offered as he began to bake breakfast.

"Skeppy will be joining us today, before the Christmas party tomorrow," Bad informed.
"Ok, I'm gonna take a nap. But I also need to wrap some presents and stream," George yawned.
"Ok!" Bad grinned.

"I can probably stream with you, and I'll probably take a nap myself," Bad nodded.
"Now that, is a lifestyle worth living my fine friend," George joked.
Bad chuckled and yawned, George followed suit a few seconds later.
"Ugh, I'm gonna make some tea!" George declared.
Bad stepped away from the stove so George could do his work while he did his.

"Mmmm, g'mornin mamas," Sap hummed pulling George into a hug from behind.
"Morning Pandas, Dré not awake?" George replied giving the tired ravenette a cup of tea.

"Nah, we streamed all last night, surprised you ain't dead asleep," Sap yawned, coughing up his attempt to drink the tea as he did so.
George laughed at his friend's failed attempt to casually drink tea.
"Oh shut up b*tch," Sap shot back.
"Language!" Bad declared, placing a tray of pancakes on the table.

"When on earth did we get pancake batter?" Sap asked, rubbing his eyes.
"I made them!" Bad replied.
Sap stared blankly at the tray for a solid minute.
"Yeah no duh, but where'd the batter come from?" Sap asked.

"No, I uh-"
"He made the batter Sappy. Made from scratch and not store-bought," George translated.
"Is that why it's so fluffy?" Sap asked.
"Uuuhhh.... Yes?" George replied.
"Cool. Nom nom?" Sap nodded, reaching out and making grabby hands at the pan as if he was a toddler.

"Let me grab plates," Bad nodded.
"Yaaaaaay!" Sap whooped leaning back into his chair and taking another sip from the tea.
George chuckled but didn't comment on it.