Video Calls and Sick Babies

"You're so bad!" Zak yelled through the headphones.
They weren't very high on sound but it still pierced Bad's head like a sharpened rock.

Bad laughed it off. Laughed off Zak's sharp shrieks and cries and the aching pain in his skull.
Zak's yells were the only thing keeping him sitting upright. It was only 10 am, he hadn't been up for too long, he hadn't pulled an all nighter again. That was good.

Yet he still felt so so tired, his body weak, his nose stuffy and runny, his throat rasp and bile occasionally rose in his throat and up to his mouth.
He felt like crying, it was bad.

He sat in the basement in what he called the Fire room.
It had awful heating and cooling so it was the only room with its own fireplace and air conditioner.
It used to be his room when he was a baby. Or rather until he was 9 and his parents separated and he lived with his mom, closer to where Zak is.

"Bad?"
"Bad?"
"Heeeeeyyyy Baaaaddddd?" Zak called through the headphones.

Incoming video call from Skeppy💎

😇😈BadBoyHalo🥔 declined
Skeppy💎's video call

Skeppy💎: Bad? Respond!

Skeppy💎: Baaaaaadddddddd

Incoming video call from Skeppy💎

😇😈BadBoyHalo🥔 accepted
Skeppy💎's video call.

"Baaaad why'd you- are you ok?!" Zak halted mid-sentence.
Bad coughed into his elbow before smiling through the screen at his friend.
"Are you ok? Your face is bright red!" Zak stammered.
"Yeah, I'm just a little sick. Don't worry. You recording?" Darryl assured.

"I was going to but-" Zak stammered.
"Just call me normally and then do it, my voice may be raspy but it'll be fine, " Bad reassured.
Zak went quiet.
"Geppy?" Bad asked cocking his head.

Zak was facing away from his computer now. He had muted himself as he yelled back to someone else.
He got up and walked away for a moment.

He returned a moment later, Lucus following after him.
"Geppy?" Darryl repeated before sneezing.

"Bless you!" Zak chirped grabbing his laptop and moving it to his bed where he promptly got tackled by Lucus.
Zak happily scratched behind his ears and then looked back down at where Lucus had written in the public chat;

Skeppy💎: hduysvkjdf hfrgl.     Llllllllllll get

A6d: yo you ok?

Halolover23: think he died there

Mike'in'Ike: you have horrible spelling but even we who are used to it can't read that XD

😈😇BadBoyHalo🥔: Lucus, off the computer I wanna seeee Zak again!

😈😇BadBoyHalo🥔: thank you puppy!    ❤❤🖤🖤

FirstFanFun: SKEPOY HAS PUP?!

Skeppy💎: yez anf the vwru goof ay poSts 💗

Zak chuckled and Darryl followed suit.

The 2 boys finally have in and recorded a stream. Zak with a puppy on his lap the entire time who loved placing his face and chin on Zak's. And Darryl sitting in front of the flames of a closed-off gas fireplace with a clear cold.

The chat kept mentioning how "the bald man is fluffy!"
Skep would occasionally tease Bad before either getting yelled at by the chat saying, "don't tease him he's siiiicccckkkkkk!" Or getting body slammed or head-butted by Lucus, which Bad would chuckle from.