{2}

Vote & Comment please.

"Ugh...Good morning Liam." Andy comes out of his room and stretches his sore muscles.

"Good morning sunshine." I joke.

"Piss off." He groans. "You seem off what's wrong?"

"Nothing... Nothing." I murmur.

"We know each other for God knows how many years. You can't hide from me."

"Yeah, whatever."

"Tell me." He urges.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"If you tell me I'll give you a kiss." He blows a kiss in the air.

"Shut up, dumbass."

"Tell me."

"Okay." I sigh.

"Ohhh... gossip." He claps enthusiastically.

"Sometimes I question your sanity." I chuckle.

"Shut up and tell me."

"Yesterday I decided to go out at a café for my 10:50 break, and I found myself in an old café at a narrow street. I fell in love with it immediately. I don't know what makes it special. It's an amazing place." I stop and take a deep breath.
"But the thing that makes it even more special is her. She's a waitress there. She has a smooth, gentle voice. And her hair has a dirty blonde colour with some darker hues and...and her eyes. Her eyes are something out of this world. I've never seen such beautiful eyes before. They have a mysterious violet colour and when the sun light falls directly on them they become lighter and brighter...She's so beautiful."

"You're so whipped mate." Andy tries to stifle a laugh.

"I made a promise that I would go there every single day at my 10:50 break." I take a glance out the window as I remember  the way she talked, the way she walked, the way she looked.

"You know it's 10:30, right?"

"Andy." I call him.

"Yeah?"

"It's Saturday."

"Oh, right." He rolls his eyes.

.....

Hey how's everyone?  I hope you had a great day. It's my birthday today and Harry's as well. So that's why I update at this hour.
Love ya.

Vote & Comment

Steph xx.

Twitter: dirtytalkhes

Instagram: _namelesssteph_

Tumblr:  harrydeeper