Well then Part 10

the picture of Evangeline at 17 turns 18 this year.

At Idyllwind art academy 2016 senior year.

Ok, this is Ev's late year at her school. It's January, 4 months till her 18th birthday. She wondered what her life would be like then.

Would she be happy?

anyways... Ev is graduating early. 2 days before her birthday on May 1.

WHICH SUCKS! She has to miss prom!!! and she has a dress already picked out and everything so not fair! But she got a teaching spot at Millennium Dance Complex.

As she looks at her calendar she sees that it is January 3rd exactly 4 months... then she blacks out and *poof* she's in Korea for like 2 seconds. At that time she sees a practice room from his eyes. As she comes back she is disoriented. That was weird, to say the least. She had never seen that room before.

South Korea ~ practice room

As Jungkook is working on the choreo for begin in the corner of his eye he saw a flash of brown hair. All at once his heart picked up, his hands were sweaty, and a chill went down his back. Was it a ghost!?!?! He was jung-shook to say the least.

 Was it a ghost!?!?! He was jung-shook to say the least

He shook it off, got some water and continued dancing. He's going to have to talk to Namjoon about this.

~so hi I'm back only a 2 year break. teehee