The switch

So you're probably wondering author what's the switch? Well, my dear child sit down and let me tell you a story...

So every 1 to 1000th child who is born can be born with a special mark on their body. Most babies have some type of mark but if it glows right after there birth you know that your child has a promised one. Now for some parents, that can be a bit unsettling. you might be asking yourself why that sounds cool! For the parent, they have one week to make sure they are ready for there babies first switch... 

After a week with the newborn baby whenever the baby falls asleep they disappear from the house. The distance they travel could be one hundred feet or one hundred miles it all depends on where there promised family lives. Every house has a room with a bassinet and or a toddler bed. You never know when a sleeping child will suddenly be in your house. 

You might be thinking "aaaa my child" but don't worry they come back when they wake up. You could be having a child appear in your house for a couple of years while you have not had a child. The other family will most likely understand that you haven't had a child yet and wait patiently. When your child's promised appears most children will come with a letter. The first letter will have every language there is on it one will be circled and you circle yours. That way you can start learning that language and vice versa (if you don't already know it). Even though you can't talk to the child you need to know the language because on the 18th birthday of the youngest. The switches stop. Hopefully, by then you and your child will be fluent in whatever language there promised speaks. 

Because after the switch 

Comes 

The visions 

And 

The hunt...

Author: This is my first book please be kind. I will update when I can. It will in fact be random times.