|:17:|

"Only a couple weeks after that you're gone." I sighed as I got up pushing the dirt off my suit. "You'll want me to stay longer~!"

Turning around to give him the finger to which he caught as if it was a heart being sent over. This idiot...

Getting to my apartment I webbed to the roof to unlock the door from the inside... my rent was past due of course they'd change the lock.

Opening it Wade immediately ran in. "It is colder than Frosty's asshole out there.." I gave him a questioning look and quickly stopped realizing he would definitely go into detail in explaining.

"Well Christmas ended not long ago; of course it's cold." Flipping the light on I realized half the furniture was gone... great.

There was only a couch and a few other chairs with a thin sheet. Not bothering to tell him I walked to the shower hoping the water at least functioned.

Thinking about it now is this breaking and entering?

Wade's POV

Quickly putting the last couch cushion on the side as Spidey got out of the shower and came into view. "... Wade why did you make a fort."

"To sleep in! Look this is the entrance-" Giving Spidey a grand tour of this palace made up of 5 cushions looked perfect. Ignoring the right wall on it's last legs. Hey I said ignore it!

"Y'know the bedrooms over there, right?" He face palmed as he walked to the door.

Spidey POV

As my hand touched the door I felt my spidey senses tingling and turned around quickly getting a pillow to the face. "Wade-!" I picked it up quickly looking for where he had gone.

I slowly walked around the half empty apartment. I got to the fort nearly stepping on it as I got another pillow to the back. "Stay away from land Spideypool!"

"My names in the title I have half rights over it!" Picking up the second pillow I found Deadpool as he shrieked.

I trudged my way toward him with a pillow in hand ready for war. When I was close enough he grabbed my waist pulling me onto him.

After a few second he let go and whacked me with a pillow. "Snooze ya loose!" In my confusion I just stared at him in awe. When I came back to reality I webbed his face and walked to the fort letting myself fall on it.

"I'm going to sleep you can go to the bedroom." I yawned, Spideypool land was comfy. After a few moment I hear footsteps and another city in Spideypool land had fallen as Deadpool laid down too.

"I know a way to warm us up~" Wade killed the silence. "Wade that sounds creepy when you whisper it." I turned my head to him.

"And I don't have a heater so... suffer." I felt him grab my thigh slightly. "Spidey we haven't had sex in a while~"

"Because you're always being chased by someone, y'know like now." I mentally face palmed does he not realize? He slid his hand up higher looking at me for confirmation.

"Fine, but this doesn't mean we're doing it every day!" His hand rubbed my crotch as I stifled a moan. Slightly pulling my underwear down as my dick dripped needily. I wanted him to hurry the teasing was making me needy.

"Mmp-" I bit my lip my underwear fully allowed my dick to be free. The freedom it gave only made me want more. "Baby boy what do you want me to do."

I looked at him as my body yelled at me to just be straightforward. He places his thumb on the tip of my cock causing me to whine.

"Please just fuck me already."

-

-

Wow definitely can't tell I was in more of a chill mood than smutty lmao
Time to make the 2nd update I'll be doing that so expect a 2nd update soon (like an hour soon)