Requested Chap

i'm not really one for spanking or a daddy kink (DK since 2020) but 🤷🏻‍♂️
warning: Spanking, daddy kink, Overstimulation?(this count as anything?)

I noticed Wade doing something, I could't quite see. "What are you doing, daddy?" Wade's head shot up not turning to me for a few moments. "Webs," Finally he turned eyes meeting mine. I furrowed my brows confused at the look in his eyes. "You did that on purpose."

Did what? Recalling what I had said my face felt like charcoal meeting a match. My hands shot up to my rescue as I waved them attempting to defuse the situation. "I meant Deadpool! Deadpool!"

The only response Wade gave was an unwavering gaze followed by a frustrated sigh, "now you're calling my name?" I averted my eyes from his noticing he was hard in the process. My heart beat began feeling like a bomb ready to explode as my stance began to feel uncomfortable.

No matter how many times I changed my position it seemed futile, Wade's staring was making me uncomfortable not my stance. My head shot up at the firm sound of footsteps stalking towards me. "Are you at least sorry, Webs?"

His tone was domineering causing a shiver to travel down my spine seeing the look that followed with it. It wasn't anger, nor any type of emotion you'd think you'd be worried to see. To put it plainly he was eerily calm, his eyes captivating daring you to speak up.

I attempted to swallow my fear which proved to be fruitless as I felt a firm grip on the nape of my neck guiding me. "Ah, yeah! I'm sorry!"

'It was just a mistake, dude! Chill!' The urge to shout my thoughts at him seemed to be stuck in my throat along with my heart that clawed in attempt to escape. "Great, you can prove it to me." The icy tone of his voice made my heart give up on escape attempts instead deciding to sink low.

Coming to a halt after we entered the room caused my breathing to hitch. I could feel my ass on Wade's crotch, and it seemed he knew as he pressed against me more. "Mmmh..." I squirmed under his grip feeling the friction.

"Let's start with 15." I lifted my head up peering into Wade's eyes with my own transparent expression clearly mirroring fear itself. I fixated my eyes onto the ground my hands in fists from just imagining the pain.

       "Bend down on your knees." I obeyed unlike my breathing as it attempted to flee only to get caught in my throat. Slowly I bent down, upper body resting on the bed as my lower body was supported by my knees; giving clear view of my ass. "After each one, tell me how sorry you are."

       I nodded weakly squeezing my eyes shut at the feeling of my sweats being pulled down along with my boxers. Attempting to take a deep breath in only for it to be cut off with the first spank. "AH! Wai...t!"It felt all too sudden as I gripped the bed sheets tugging at them for reassurance.

       The stinging sensation I felt only worsened when the burning pain came along. "That didn't sound like an apology, Webs." I shook my head feeling the sting in my nose notify me tears were forming. Not given any time to collect myself nor my thoughts as he delivered another slap to my ass without warning.

      I squirmed feeling the pain settle but never dissipate. "S-Sorry!" The quiet chuckle I got as response fueled the urge to turn my head. "Good job, Baby boy." The praise danced around my heart for a short moment before feeling his firm hand come into contact with my already sore ass once more.

      Groaning in response as I shoved my face into the covers attempting to stifle it. "Sorry." I muttered weakly as tears now began to free fall. Each slap I received felt like my ass was melting. When I had the opportunity to turn my head after the 15th slap I could clearly see the red markings.

      Wade whispered praises into my ear as they sounded unclear to me. "I'll reward you for doing so good." I could only look at him with wary eyes as he turned me around onto the bed. My back arched at the stinging of the sheets connecting with my ass as I whined.

       "Calm down, Baby boy." For some reason the tone of his voice soothed me as I nodded solemnly through tears. I took a sharp intake of breath feeling his hand fondle my thigh, my heart beat quickened feeling worry that it was too close to my sore ass.

      Wade's other hand traveled across my chest only stopping to pinch my nipple. I writhed under the feeling of hands on my body turning my head as my eyelids acted as curtains to the world. I snapped my head back to Wade feeling his hand now fondling my ass, the pain surging through me as I met his eyes, pleading. "It... stin..gs."

     I bit down on my lip as Wade's other hand retreated from teasing my nipples and instead chose to move to my dick. It was as if he wanted me to associate pain with pleasure as he began stroking it slowly. His cold amused eyes seemed to be monitoring my every sound and movement.

       Before I knew it I couldn't distinguish pain from pleasure as his pace sped up his fondling of my pained ass never ceasing. My vision blurry from crying accompanied by the questionable (?) amount of saliva building up in my mouth.

       "Da..ddy." I moaned coming as I bucked my hips. My entire body felt weak as I breathed heavily in contrast with Wade's predator look looming over me. I couldn't move a muscle as my entire body lingered with the hands that once explored, the sore feeling now a mixture of pleasure and pain even after the fact.

_________

ok, i didn't really enjoy writing this got bored and embarrassed through most of it, but hope u three enjoyed 👍

won't be doing smut for the next few chapters