|:11:|

"I'm not coming back." I could tell as soon as the words left my mouth he was angry, but it was the truth. He moved his tongue inside his mouth before making a clicking sound. I thought he wasn't going to do anything, but as soon as that thought manifested it was left only with the sound of his hand slamming against the wall causing me to slam my back into the same wall.

Deadpool moved his head to my ear, my breathing was caught in my throat as it expressed itself in trembles. "Baby boy I told you no." He breathed out, pushing his body against mine causing me to place my hands on his chest.

"I'm trying to protect you." He started grinding against me, my body started to feel hot as I tried my best to push him away, my futile attempts came to an abrupt stop as he pulled my hair making me look him in the eyes.

I moaned breathlessly as pushed me onto the bed gliding his hand over my lips as his breathing was still vigorous. Lifting up his mask as he slipped his hand under me resting on my back causing it to arch as he pulled me into a kiss laced with superiority and a thirst for hunger.

The coldness of the leather that traced me as if writing a signature to prove a sense of marking for my body to remember. Allowing myself to be pulled onto his lap as I straddled him letting his hands rest on my ass. Our tongues were like snakes as they devoured any words that could be said.

Why speak when your body is already so loud?

Again scrapped from an old desc I made, I don't feel in the mood to write untame I'm in the mood for tame stuff which is why next chapter is so long

My moods change quickly so I'll be in the untame mood eventually. Also the To be continued ending is alive and well.