Feeling Alive - Part Two (NSFW)

She had no idea how long they were sat by the door with Chishiya holding her while she cried. When her tears stopped, however, Kurenai was still holding onto Chishiya. All these years she spent hating her father and distrusting everyone else, and it only took a game in a pool to break all of that down.

When she finally pulled away, they locked eyes.

Something inside was pulling her closer to Chishiya once more until their lips were pressed together. Holding his face in her hands, she tilted her head to the side, deepening the kiss. All those feelings from before were being replaced with new ones.

Now, she wanted to feel alive.

Surprisingly, Chishiya did not resist.

Instead, he reciprocated.

His fingers were getting tangled in her hair as the kiss was becoming passionate. Within minutes, they were both out of breath. Stopping for a small break, Kurenai took in a deep breath only to feel a sharp pain in her ribs and winced. With small steady breaths, however, the pain soon passed.

Must be her cracked ribs from the CPR, Chishiya thought.

He stood up, pulling her by her hand and led her over to the bed. Laying her down, Chishiya climbed on top of her, stroking the side of her body.

"Where does it hurt?" he asked, the teasing tone of his voice paired perfectly with the smirk on his face. "Here?" Leaning down, he kissed where his finger was touching. "Or...here?"

This time, his lips were pressed to her sternum. She gasped, taking in a deep breath from the sensation and winced. He felt a little bad, causing her pain, but he could not help the tease. He would have to be gentle with her from now on though.

Fiddling with the knot of the sarong around her waist, he managed to loosen it and pulled the piece of clothing from under her. He dropped it by the side of the bed, reaching his hand behind her back but Kurenai stopped him.

She pressed a finger to his chest, hooking it around the zipper and dragged it down. With the hoodie opened, she slipped her hands around his shoulders and pushed the hoodie off to reveal his naked upper body. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she pulled herself up into a sitting position and kissed him again.

Chishiya took the opportunity to untie her bikini, cupping her breasts in his hands. Kurenai let out a soft moan through the kiss, and it sent chills down his spine.

Kurenai started kissing along his jaw, and down his neck. She bit down gently on his shoulder, tracing her finger along his body before gripping the top of his shorts, reaching her hand in.

He was hard, and she grinned.

"Looking forward to it, Shuntarou?" she whispered by his ear.

"So are you."

Putting one hand between her legs, Chishiya pressed against her bikini bottom, feeling a wet spot.

"Make me feel alive, Shuntarou."

Shuntarou.

How could something as simple as his name coming from her turn him on so much?

It was odd too. Everyone else here in Borderland always called him Chishiya, even Kuina who was arguably the closest person to him here. Kurenai was the only one to call him by his given name.

Before long, Kurenai was completely naked underneath him, begging him with her eyes for him to take her. He gladly obliged. Arching her back from the sensation of their connection, Kurenai could feel the pain in her ribs again but she was in too much ecstasy to care.

How long had it been since she had someone like this?

How long had it been since she enjoyed having someone like this?

They rocked their hips together in rhythm, and moans were filling the room. For a moment, she had completely forgotten about her father, forgotten about the game, and forgotten about Borderland. All she could see and feel right now was Chishiya.

An intense feeling had been building up inside her, but when she was close to release, Chishiya slowed down his rhythm teasingly.

"That's so mean of you, Shuntarou."

"Mean? You're enjoying yourself so much though," he smirked, thrusting hard into her. Kurenai dug her nails into his back, letting out a sensual cry. "See? You like it."

"Mean."

She had no idea how long they kept going for, but Chishiya teased for several more times before she was eventually allowed that release. Then, they just kept going.

--

By the time they were done with each other, Kurenai had already lost sense of time. They were so worn out that she did not know when they fell asleep but she woke up in Chishiya's arms.

She looked up, watching Chishiya sleep for a few minutes then pressed her ear to his chest, listening to his heart beat. It was strangely calming.

Carefully, she slipped out of his arms and picked up her bikini along with Chishiya's hoodie, putting both on. She looked back at the sleeping Chishiya, smiling a little to herself before getting out of bed and leaving the room.

The Beach was a completely different scenario night and day. The sun was just about coming up, but the pool was empty, save for some unconscious bodies who were probably knocked out from all the alcohol and drugs.

There was a sense of serenity in this morning scene.

Or perhaps she was just too relaxed to feel the tension of Borderland after a night with Chishiya.

Walking through the quiet hotel, Kurenai eventually made her way to a balcony overlooking the pool, and sat on the edge. She took in a deep breath, feeling the pain once more in her ribs. Cracked ribs were apparently quite common when one received CPR, but she never thought it would happen to her. Chishiya did reassure her that it would heal eventually.

Still, it was less painful than what her childhood had been.

Since arriving in Borderland, Kurenai had been acting tough. She was seemingly unbothered by the deaths around her, unbothered by the games that threatened her own life. This entire time, she was telling herself that it did not matter whether or not she lived to see another day or died here in Borderland.

But God, it mattered so much.

She wanted to live to see the sun rise the next day. She wanted to live and get to enjoy another night with a man she was attracted to. She wanted to live so she could return to the real world and stick it to her father. If she survived Borderland, she could survive her father.

And if she died here, he would be the winner. She could never let that happen.

"There you are."

Kurenai looked over her shoulder, smiling when she saw Kuina. The other woman walked up to her, joining her on the ledge.

"You're up early," Kurenai hummed.

"Well, the early bird gets the worm."