Chapter two

TW: smut 

A grin grew on his face as he took his shirt off and got on top of you kissing your neck. You let out a small moan which lead him to suck on your neck even harder you knew it would leave marks but you didn't care. He pulled off your sweat pants and started playing with the band of your underwear before taking them off. He started rubbing slow circles on your clit "Spencer" you moaned, it was the first time you had called him by his first name yet it rolled off your tongue. After a few seconds he thrusted two fingers inside of you without any warning witch caused you to moan so loudly the entire team probably heard. He thrusted his fingers in and out of you and after a few minutes you felt yourself about to go over the edge. When he saw you were close he puled his fingers out "why'd you stop" you whined. "Thats for arguing with me in the car" he groaned, you moaned just from the tone in his voice. You slowly unzipped his pants and flipped over so you were on top of him, "Sit up" you demanded. A wicked grin appeared on his face as he sat up, you palmed his growing bulge through the thin fabric before pulling the cloth down just enough to free his length. You took his tip into your mouth and swirled your tongue around it, in response he moaned and bucked his hips slightly. You took more into your mouth and he grabbed onto your hair tuning on it and you moaned in response the vibration pushing him closer to the edge after a minute he started pushing you up and down at his own pace. You saw his head roll back so you looked up at him and nodded and then he released and after a minute you lifted your head up. His grip still on your hair he pulled you up and kissed you again. "Im gonna go" he said after the kiss and started getting dressed. "Yah you should do that" you slipped under your covers and he left. 

*skipping over the case* 

       Reid basically avoided you the entire case which pissed you off. Just fuck and move on is what he did so you were gonna do it to, you went back to being cold and detached from him. A few days later everyone had stayed in a little late to finish paper work and once you finished you said bye to everyone. "No come on stay around and we can go get drinks when I'm done" Emily and Jj pleaded "Sorry girls but I've got a date" you smiled. Reid's eyes instantly shot up to you and he clenched his jaw you just ignored not even making eye contact. "Ooooh" emily laughed "have fun" Jj added. You went home and changed into a tight black dress and some heels, once you got there you guys talked for a while and ate dinner "look I'm sorry for this Liam but I'm just not feeling this" you blurted out. "Hey i get it no worries" he said. He insisted on paying and you let him then left. You went back to your apartment and changed into comfy clothes before laying down. You had no clue why you shot down Liam he was kind and charming and didn't make you want to scream but the entire night you could only think about one thing. Spencer Reid, the man who made you want to pull your hair out sometimes and the same person who made you boil over with rage. But still you couldn't stop thinking about him. 

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guys i apologize for well all of that... anyways second chapter wohoo Im not sure how long I'll make this series yet but we'll see.